Pages

Tuesday, October 13, 2020

.. the enigma TNG - I come from darkness.. is the quintessential, official music of.. actor Christian Bale: .. ".. Ahania Blacksmith (Hanno Jason Leigh).. I know what you said about Christian Bale when you walked past that young man on Tripp Boulevard.. but i want to tell you.. I am not longer Christian Bale.. I am no longer permitted to be Christian Bale... I know longer own or possess that name.. it belongs to the establishment now.. I have been thru dungeon-arcane de-contractualization... I've been divested of the name Christian Bale.. I can't explain what it feels like.. the very sensation inside myself.. to have the name Christian Bale now be completely seperated.. from who I am.. and to be.. the name Christian Bale to be now.. a hovering Spectre-like entity ominously hovering above me like a predator in the food web.. ".. $3.. stochastic disturbance terms.. paul dini / joe benitez poison ivy pamela isley kate moss.. stochastic disturbance terms.. $3...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uHF7sYLDjz0&list=RDBo9hmQYfnF8&index=2

No comments:

Post a Comment