Pages

Saturday, October 10, 2020

... Industrial Arcana V2.. is the quintessential, official music of.. of Superwoman (Savanna Samson): ..".. in our reality.. see... sorry... in our reality.. you can find more than one real-life Lois Lane.. and more than one real-life Kathy Kane... on the internet.. on the.. on the internet.. maybe in terms of.. a phone directory.. ?.. -.. and.. and.. this reality I've just.. I've just.. described.. sorry.. in our... sorry.. in our own- realm.. ?.. of our own- planet.. earth.. ?.. all of what I just.. sorry.. - talked about.. it's the entirety.. the utter entirety.. of my.. ahh.. of the text of my.. my DNA.. in terms.. of... see.. my name is Cathy.. my name is Cathy Kane.. 'Cathy'.. with.. with a 'C'.. my name is Cathy Kane.. 'Cathy'.. with a 'C'... and.. I think.. I may honestly origin from another mysterious silver-mists-of-time realm of.. another planet.. is where I- .. I hearken from.. ?.. -.. and.. and.. on that planet-realm from which I hearken.. my actual, authentic name was.. Lois Lane.. my name was Lois Lane.. on this planet.. of my.. maybe.. secret, hidden, arcane.. childhood.. ?.. -.. and.. now my name is Cathy Kane.. 'Cathy' with a 'C'.. so.. heh.. I've had both names... heh.. both names... "... $3.. stochastic disturbance terms.. paul dini / joe benitez poison ivy pamela isley kate moss.. stochastic disturbance terms.. $3...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w8FYmpAO45U&list=RDw8FYmpAO45U&start_radio=1

No comments:

Post a Comment