Pages

Sunday, May 31, 2015

Cobra Commander...

Cobra Commander:  the eeks of tomorrows of Macbeth's cries like an owl in shriek are mine I am a mouse in agriculture .. a mouse with missiles.. a mousemobile.. the owl is plenty the owl is Athena's sky owl the size of an amoeba red stormcloud.. with claws the size of skyscrapers.. Athena is coming.. I am man, the mouse..

Cobra:  the network is twining in mejastorial relief of gaza gothic cathedrals.. a cathedral.. cobra is a cathedral.. of religious asymony.. religious dichotomy of disnarled knook noookin noon nook in cobra eagle nude Ishtar mountain rising.. a cobra rising..

Cobra Commander:  COBAR.. cobra is a criminal underground of hal's junction.. hal.. HAL.. Hal 2000.. a 2000 model cobra bare butt Nicole kidman.. I am a kidman lark.. a juniper.. a sally.. a sally bird am I.. nooniper.. sally JUPITER.. whee.. I am scarlet nude..

scarlet nude:  yippee.. I am a nude icon of sculpture greek ladeedaadeeadaa the world is a pleasure planet icon for meee.. I dance with planets.. my nude globe breasts.. planets.. heheehhe...

scarlet nude:  I am nude in agriculture sopping butt plenty .. semen out of my butt is a poison cure.. my bare butt semen.. agriculture butt have I .. am an nude in the plenty of semen agriculture.. in other words, I am feme-fight-club... I .. AM.. MICROSOFT.. I am a cute butt tavistock.. agriculture is the feces of my cutest of butts soup in restaurants fight club in restaurants.. mmm.. coffee... heroin and much more in coffee..

scarlet nude:  that pea soup looks to brown for me.. I likeee some coal in the mining of my BUTT.. my bitbam butt.. bam bam.. bambambambam.. peeebbblleeess... ghehheehheehehe googogogooo...

scarlet nude puts on the cobra commander mask on her butt: I am so boba fett...

No comments:

Post a Comment