Pages

Thursday, May 28, 2015

nude diana

nude Diana:  I am a queer fish Diana.. I am nude dina joe.. I am a joe camel.. I am a cigar..

nude circe:  you no cigar me.

nude Diana:  sorry I'm a cig.. want an autograph on my butt..

nude circe:  as long as its nude

nude Diana:  ooohhhh...

nude circe:  okay i'll bend over..

nude Diana:  you BITCH..

nude circe:  heheheh...

nude Diana:  okay likesseee... kinna hard to stay between the lines.. - draws her pen across nude circe's butt..-  okay.. it's hard to figure this out.. I'm going to have to try to draw on this ass for a few hours..  you are such a bitch, naked circe nude

nude circe;  I no.. eep.. start drawing already..

nude Diana:  BITCH.. it's only been a half hour..

nude circe:  I know I'm a bitch.. but it's only been two minutes..

No comments:

Post a Comment