Pages

Sunday, May 31, 2015

I .. am .. Frank Orc.. I am Tammuz.. I am.. Anakin.. Sky... of the world of tomorrow.. with naked gwyneth..

Anakin skywalker:  Look ye upon my works and despair.. hear ye.. hear ye.. the pen is weaker than ink.. their is ink much ink semen in the sky.. their are semen clouds in the sky..

little naked girl:  buffalo

Anakin skywalker:  a I am tomorrow Macbeth. .but I must die.. by a bullet with my own hand shoving a bullet threw my skull.. like mitya bore poor mitya.. before I EVER become darth vader.. I can't .. I can't.. I can't.. do this again.. I am Anakin the first who was before that Anakin the second..

han solo:  hey lando.. stop griping the mookse.. I hear Anakin's back. if her ever was..

Anakin skywalker:  and I will become a nude female nude woman soon and my man consciousness will decay like nude Hecate fulfilling and accomplishing nude circe.. a full crescent silver consciousness.. my man consciousness will decay and I will become.. mist..

        .. how beautiful..

little nude girl:  buffalo

Anakin skywalker tammuz:  Tammuz.  I am tammuz.. and I will make buffalo's eat the testicles of policemen and the internal ovaries of policewomen like Thelma..

Anakin Skywalker:  I am walking Thelma loiuse incarnate.. I am.. louise.. por poro dubedat Louis a doctor malpractice.. I am a doctor.. Mengele was no friend to me.. shaw knew vivisection only meant open-heart surgery..

Anakin skywalker:  ia a I am rambling like a moose.. like an egg sour.. like an egg gone sour I am rambling like egg yolk mysterious nude inkjet mystique hair her nude body nothing but hair.. I am nude mystique egg yolk.. transformed into yolk by the milk nude power of mystique nude power over .. their..

Anakin skywalker:  I am nude sky.. I am a walker of trammelled agricultural Microsoft tavistock.. I drink tavistock for supper.. I drink oil for oil parallel realities for supper.. in other words.. I drink parallel...

Anakin:  I eat  vertical.. snakes and ladders.. nude I was a nude cat..the devil  was nude in ardour.. Mephistopheles catwoman lake moon.. a crescent silver.. a cat moon..

Anakin:  the night is simple stars.. Wallace stevens.. whales weep not.. they are to dry to eat weep.. to weep stirs  .. stirksticks. Cornelius stirk who eats flies ... who eats and flies.. who eats the air promise crammed with megan whimpers.. I am the nude musk of men..

I am tammuz .. look upon my works and despair moightily moose melancholy.. moose musice... mystique museic moose mystique.. a moose vagina...

henry cavil:  hi guys.. kaboom.

one of these mutant ninja turtle superheros will kill a million bad people..

Kaboom... COWABUNGA .. RADICAL COW...

and finally

baby turtle:  pizza pizza

Pauline kael loved LOVE that line and whole movie.. nude she was watching it always and masturbating to it nude in the fully packed sardine cage movie theatre.. her semen filled the sky like soap and Bloom...


Henry Bloom:  I bring... Bloomoose.. I bring vehicles and cars.. I bring.. indust dust dust and more dust to the cleanliness vice of Dublin.. so it is dusty Dublin healthy with industrial manure.. good for the greenery garden loam grass.. dirty cleans.. dust dust of fair and foul.. I bring the industrial manure to Dublin.. heeeaagghghh.... oh I may puke for am I lex green alexander john shea..

henry cavil:  their were no Pauline leisure to masturbate ninja to turtle until the prince and the plaeyer went to cuffs in the question in the middle of question... ahghghgh... so I coff mightifly the softness of manure out of my relief BIG fucking mouth.. which breaths gorilla grodd gourd x-rays.. gorilla grodd an x-men x-ray kryptonite breath superman villain of the amazaon middle prehistoric age..

henry cavil:  I am island.. I am bloomoosalem blue mu.. I am the nue death incarnate.. for I am valley-girl death.. I do x-rays of testicle..

henry cavil:  I carve an ovary out of my staircase skeleton.. I am lambda..

henry cavil:  I am bladder lambda.. I am a lamb of goddess... I am porky .. porcupine.. nightmare.. phosphorus.. nightingale.. sulphur.. dioxide.. and eskimo..

catwoman nude mud:  nude I climb a cat..

herne hernia henry cavil:  I am e.. a mister.. heya mister.. hery hairy heya.. henry id is dead to this my thinking.. I am this..

No comments:

Post a Comment