Pages

Saturday, May 2, 2015

wonder woman 5: joker feminism by gore vidal.. i did NOT WRITE MYRA BRECKINDRIDGE FUCKING NEW YORK TIME FEMI+ ASSHOLES .. TIme sucks and is bad.. i am bad..

wonder woman 5:  rusty Diana

by gore vidal


Nude rusty diana: i am the dianetics freebie testicle-monger my testicles hurt like the devil aches her groin in rummage for iota on the nightingale lament of whooaaa....



nude nightingale mist: squeeee...



nude rusty diana: squeee indeed.. inneed a devil inneed.. i am a devil likeso me to the rummage sale of winds quarterly i devide my textile quarterly i am testicle incarnate i ball myself to eternity..



nude nightingale mist: i burn my ovaries afire to raw quarterly drawn and gratified ovaries quartered and fifthed..



nude rusty diana: i am a fifth.. can you garantee my safety.. saft in flowing nude boy me..



nude nightingale: yeth .. well really.. i am nude for you



nude rusty diana: okay stirrup i men it..



nude nightingale: but but heeheehee



nude rusty dinaa: i am dina nude rusty dinna nude rusty



nude nightingale: heheeh greenhorn me nude all green with nde nude envy



nude rusty diana: i am dna helix rusty all autumn over me nude body balls..



nude nightingale: heehehee balls i am balls.. me balls hurt rusty..



nude rusty diana: i am a dusty nude wench..

No comments:

Post a Comment