Pages

Sunday, May 31, 2015

nude athena..

nude Athena:  I am the light of runes vagina moon plenty agriculture silver in night silver dusk..

ares:  it is time to begin the work..

nude Athena:  haaahhh.. I time for French revolutions...

ares:  yess.. I am a low digger..

nude Athena:  indeed.... I am a high digger aristogratic aristocrat.. a gold digger am I of aristocratic stratospheric heights mountains of stars astronomy of nude breast butt vagina button of butt anatomy nude Athena.. the light of my butt nude is glistening in showers of stars and comets.. I am ready to ve be a lice vermin..

ares: .. no.. no you're not..

nude Athena:  - crying - yes yes I am.. I am a dog.. a welp in Britain.. my nude butt is cained in britan by a thatcher nude brain palsy.. I am have been welped by a brain.. a living brain matrix neo.. a young nude woman.. I .. am.. brittania..

ares:  no.. noo .. you . you can't be..

nude Athena:  I AMM... I am nude Ishtar - breathing heavily silently - I am a heaving matrix brainwomb.. I .. am .. cybotron..

ares:  cybotron.. cybocon artist cybotron..

nude Athena:  - what - laughs heavily matrixly - what con artist we...weee..

ares:  no me con artist me forever..

slipknot:  I am a jew..

they are in shock except slipknot...



ares: Daniel day lewis

nude Athena:  nude wonder woman true nude Danielle amavia nude

slipknot:  Robert downey junior

Wonder Woman 3: the revenge of ares..

No comments:

Post a Comment