Pages

Thursday, May 28, 2015

nude circe

nude circe:  my butt nude is a sarcophagus in which a dead amazon woman is buried alive.. no don't worry I killed her first.. I would never NEVER do that.. hehee.. double negative.. don't worry.. she's dead.. heheehe... I'm dead too.. to the world.. I'm a dead corpse wood woman.. I'm dead like silver moon butt circe nude.. my butt is dead wood.. I.. am.. angel.. butt... no YES REALLY...

nude circe:  my nude butt is rotting birch wood white butt circe.. I love my birch butt rotting white mellow wool.. a woolen butt is mine nude mind all all ALL mine nude body mind.. I am the never death of my woolen loins vagina VA- GIN - A nude YES really.. YESSS....

nude circe:  my greek butt is a rotting fungus moon.. it is silver.. it is a net of silver fish my butt nude.. it is TING-ling.. tinkling butt silver mine.. enemy mine..

nude circe:  my nude butt silver fish.. it is eez a queer leetle feesh.. a feeshie een da see.. minus my vagina.. it is a fishy fishy fishy fish...

dr psycho:  annndd iiittt isss a rarre mooonnn...

nude circe: I am a moon butt rare fishy fishy fishy fish..

dr psycho: iiiiittt iiiisss   aaa  rarree siillveeer  neeeett neeattt guuunnnn guuunngusss a fungus mind is your beautiful breast nuuuudeee ciircee..



nude uma:  ahhh nude circe.. you are a beautiful fish nude.. you are silver.. I am your silver reflection in my butt asterix connected..

nude circe:  our are butts are connected by a reflex circuit.. a demon circuit connects our butt nude together in a single demon..

nude circe:  a nude demon is my butt nude asterix square on my butt nude a demon asterix on my butt nude.. a nude demon am I nude circe nude naked circe demonheart.. a demon eye in my right ovary.. a right sickle moon in my thigh nude.. a cut thigh in my right ovary.. a demon cut .. a demon sword.. arrreeeesss?.....

No comments:

Post a Comment