Pages

Thursday, May 28, 2015

nude jessica is nude circe

nude circe:  the light of my breast burns well in autumn.. burning breasts.. mmmm... I am a burning beast incarnate..

nude Diana:  I've never met a woman .. like you..

nude circe:  I'm bending over.. you to..

nude Diana:  oh... okay..

nude circe:  okay.. now we're both bendies.. now we're both gummy bear..

nude Diana:  we are?

nude circe:  we are the litmus of gummy.. I am a gummy litmus vagina gumbo.. yes REALLy..

nude Diana:  really?

nude circe:  yesss?... yes .. hehehe really hehehe my nude tits.. are really REALLY tits.. really titish..

nude Diana:  ewwww...

nude circe:  sorry .. sorry..

nude Diana:  so we're now both nude bendies.. heheheh bush and me..

nude circe:  whoa .. this might take a while..

nude Diana:  hehehehe.. me butt is mine own..

nude circe:  so is mine..

nude Diana:  circe.. are you okay?

nude circe:  I I I .. weep weep.. I think I'm dying.. my god my god.. my .. tits .. are full of stars..

nude Diana:  heheeeehhee.. sorry sorry..

nude circe:  weep weep.. it's okay it's okay.. I love you.. my nude tits are mu wheat youahh highness. my high breasts nude are wheat in fluxxx highhskiIIIIYYEEEE

nude Diana: oh my god circe nude are you okay.. here i'll reform you.. sorry.. sorry..

nude circe:  thanks.. thank you .. so much.. am I .. I am in much need of reforming..




steve trevor:  rocket science is moot.. motto moot niggerblockers nude cuba stockings of Diana nude done nude.. nude lipstick on nude circe.. ooohhhhhhh... ohhh.. babeee.. rockstar it nude circe..

thet's it steve yer goin' to jail

stever:  forwhat?

off to clutch, glug

stever: whatfor?

neveryoumind

steve:  whaaaat?

fuck you, steve

steve:  noooo.. fuck yooouuuuooouuuooouuuoouuuuouuuuuuuuuuuuuuu............

what?

steve:  fooorrrklllll.. forkle you..

WHAT?

steve:  are you deaf or don't speak English..

me no speeka englaish mista lucka walka

steve:  not good enough..

me no speaka de dutch , eitha

steve:  still not good enough

i'll geev  you aaannythingthing fohhh dwuuggss...

steve:  - pause - anything?

No comments:

Post a Comment