Pages

Saturday, May 9, 2015

nude megan gale.. if you don't come today.. you are going to be responsible for the death and mutilation of your kittycat and your teddy bear..

come meet me today.. order a limousine to drive over to meet me at 41 o'neil crescent, Trenton, Canada... ask for brian barnswell when you call the limousine driver company.... don't sorry DON'T wait for Robert downey junior .. he just won't come.. the mafia cops are coming SOON....  they want to KILL your cat.. go to the bank and see what the state of your bank account is.. how much money you have in it.. scorcese might have left you millions of dollars in your bank account.. he might have left millions of dollars as well for me in a joint bank account for you and me... and an independent bank account for me...

  we have to SAVE Angelina .. she has wax-build-up in her ears, rendering her deaf.. she has to listen to VOICES telling her she's EVIl... and she's DEAF...

come meet me today.. naked megan gale.. at 41 o' neil crescent, Trenton, Canada..

No comments:

Post a Comment