Pages

Sunday, May 3, 2015

Tony Stark 4 ... Iron man 4 screenplay..




Tony Stark: I am.. waiting. Time is dead. I don't need alcoholism, even if it is in my future. Mutant-persecutions will begin, with or without the help of my vast corporation. I will be a non-sequetor. My intellect is an island, a castaway island in the middle of a nowhere sea. I am lost. I don't know who I am. Who. The man who is prey to evil powers. Powers to steal the heart. Powers to freeze the soul cold. It is over without having begun. The Avengers never began. It was an empty beginning, which was an empty promise. A promise of empty futures. An empty team. A team which would benefit from having no members. Trevor. Trevor was Jarvis. He was an actor who could play the roles of a terrorist and/or a butler with equal prowess. Trevor/Jarvis has a beginning which goes back to the American Revolution, he may be immortal, as Butler's are. Was America an empty promise? Who was Lincoln? A purveryor of an empty promise? Someone who carried America like an empty burden which made his soul empty by its travels...







Tony Stark: ... the corporate mileau is .. like corporate wastes of consumer ecology.. consumer ideology..









Tony Stark is in a mental institution.  Chicken George arrives with a gun, shooting nurses, cops and security guards.  Chicken George gradually shoots thru the lock of the door, eroding it with bullets.

Chicken George:  You're out, boss - shoots a guard, then a nurse -

Mental institution personnel:  Aaaahhhh!

Tony Stark:  - coming out - Sorry, Hollywood protocol.  We warned you.  We have to be in time to make the next Avengers movie.  Every day off the set costs a million dollars for the studio.  Money talks, even though it doesn't in a mental institution, so guns have to.  Guns are the security detail, they're all we have to protect Hollywood productions and Hollywood investors from financial collapse.  We said we'd either sue you or.. this... this havoc.. this chaos.. And you didn't listen.  When we said we'd sue you.  So you made your choices.

Mental institution personnel:  WHAT!!!

Tony Stark:  Hollywood had to send out the big guns.  So they called Chicken George.

Chicken George:  Ya, boss.  Let's go.

Tony Stark:  Hollywood resurrection awaits.

On the road.  Both in a car without a cell phone.

Chicken George:  What should we do now, boss.

Tony Stark:  Ah, why don't you go jump off a bridge or something.

Naked White queen: I'll help you.

Chicken George: What, jump off a bridge?

Naked White queen: I'll do that. Later. Here we go. - she jumps off -

Tony Stark: She does that.









Tony Stark is in a mental institution.  Chicken George arrives with a gun, shooting nurses, cops and security guards.  Chicken George gradually shoots thru the lock of the door, eroding it with bullets.

Chicken George:  You're out, boss - shoots a guard, then a nurse -

Mental institution personnel:  Aaaahhhh!

Tony Stark:  - coming out - Sorry, Hollywood protocol.  We warned you.  We have to be in time to make the next Avengers movie.  Every day off the set costs a million dollars for the studio.  Money talks, even though it doesn't in a mental institution, so guns have to.  Guns are the security detail, they're all we have to protect Hollywood productions and Hollywood investors from financial collapse.  We said we'd either sue you or.. this... this havoc.. this chaos.. And you didn't listen.  When we said we'd sue you.  So you made your choices.

Mental institution personnel:  WHAT!!!

Tony Stark:  Hollywood had to send out the big guns.  So they called Chicken George.

Chicken George:  Ya, boss.  Let's go.

Tony Stark:  Hollywood resurrection awaits.

On the road.  Both in a car without a cell phone.

Chicken George:  What should we do now, boss.

Tony Stark:  Ah, why don't you go jump off a bridge or something.

Naked White queen: I'll help you.

Chicken George: What, jump off a bridge?

Naked White queen: I'll do that. Later. Here we go. - she jumps off -

Tony Stark: She does that.













White Queen: There is a mutant hegemony which I fear like the plague. Mutants are the plague. I: should know. I am the plague. The spectre of mutantkind is coming, like communism. The red scare. The worst enemy. We need an enemy. Mutants will do.



Tony Stark: How are we doing this?



White Queen: We will do a mutant black propaganda campaign. I am a black propaganda campaign, even though, I'm white, lily-white. Like a flower-lily. Hee.. hhee.



Tony Stark: You scare me.



White Queen: i'm sorrrieee .. I don't mean to.. my soul is scary.. very vewy scary... it scares even me.. and i don't scare easily.. only mutants scare me... they are my kryptonite.. they must be stopped..



Tony Stark: .. some of this is just... just beyond me..



White Queen: I don't blame you. Mutants are so powerful now we need the beyonder on our side. I'm sure he'll help.



Tony Stark: I'm not so sure.



White Queen: He will. - with clipped, anxious confidance- He will.







Havok: I know Doctor Doom. We are working together on a lot of projects. Civil work, tenement buildings for mutants, apartment buildings they own but don't have to pay for. Latveria is funding it. Doctor Doom is extremely concerned about ending unemployment... sorry.. sorry.. not ending unemployment.. i'm getting engaged in conventional economic terminology.. He wants to make sure everyone has a house or apartment and enough food whether or not they work...



Tony Stark: Maybe he founded my corporation. I think you just described me. I'm Tony Stark. I'm a death merchant. I end lives and he saves them.



Havok: You're.. a philosopher. Doctor Doom and you are both philosophers, so you're both of like-minds. I forsee you working a lot together in the future.



Tony Stark: He rules a whole country, right? I could use a whole country to help me with my .. with anchoring.. with providing a moral anchor for my corporation.



Havok: I'm concerned.. about... i mean.. you say you're.. a death merchant.. but most death merchants don't exactly talk like that... they lack irony.. so i think.. you're something more.. something... more... i think..



Tony Stark: Doctor Doom and I have a lot in common?



Havok: He actually.. I know about the history of the Avengers project.. and it was.. you probably are not in a position to know this.. but the project was begun decades ago by Doctor Doom.



Tony Stark: It was.. I mean.. honestly?... sorry.. i mean, i believe, it was?



Havok: I began representing mutants at a young age. I met some SHIELD reps at a coffee shop I was writing at. They had been sent by Doctor Doom. Usually when people offer you jobs at coffee shop red tape interferes and the job is a job you don't.. a job you don't think is appropriate.. but Doctor Doom doesn't believe in red tape.. He made sure the people he sent scouring in coffee shops had access to the highest levels.. I was.. I was going to be one of the first members of the Avengers...



Tony Stark: - misty eyed – We could have.. we could have worked together... I'm just wondering.. he's so sad ... when did Nick Fury get involved.



Havok: He was after my time.. after I left and became involved in underground mutant activism and normal people activism.. mutants aren't exactly... normal.. but normal people matter as well.. Nick Fury.. .wait.. the name.. I knew .. there was another Nick Fury?... He wore an eyepatch.. He was young.. or at least.. he had a young demeanour.. He was dressed like a businessman, black tuxedo and all.. he would look at himself in the mirror a lot.. as if he didn't trust himself not to turn into an optical illusion..



Tony Stark: Optical illusions... I feel... as if the whole Avengers project the whole team is an optical illusion.. i feel most real in my skyscraper.. most of the time.. when I'm a member of the Avengers.. I'm not even in the costume.. so .. Nick Fury is a legacy...



Havok: The Nick Fury i knew was more.. optimistic.. than your Nick Fury...



Tony Stark: He was actually somewhat optimistic when he first contacted me, soon after I became Iron Man. But he actually.. he became very depressed about the Avengers early on.. He regrets founding it to this day.. Ijust wish.. now that I found out.. that Doctor Doom had still been involved.. how did he become disengaged from the equation..



Havok: Latveria became a prison-state, against his will. He couldn't get out. He just couldn't. All that technology he had, all the mathematical, scientific genius he had accumulated carefully over the years, he couldn't use any of it to cure people of diseases, to save lives. Economic blockades were strangling his country. Latveria was like Gaza, like Iraq. He felt cursed. But he's not letting it go on anymore. He's starting something. He is going to start a war from prison.



Tony Stark: - long pause – I once felt my heart was a prison. It might become a prison again. You're talking to Doctor Doom?



Havok: Mutants have.. underground channels which can make it even into .. Latveria.



Tony Stark: So mutants are the future.. the future people.. and I am feeling more and more like the path.. like I'm decaying down a road a Jack Kerouc road into the past... into past memories.. like all my future consciousness is past memories.. anticipative nostalgia.. what the White Queen believes she has..



Havok: I need to talk to the White Queen urgently. You know her well, I know.



Tony Stark: I'll call her up right now. Oh wait. - puts his cell phone down – I'll call her from a regular phone.











Havok: White Queen. How are you.



White Queen: I'm sick. Sick with plague. Sick with mutants. I'm going to be passing a lot of laws .. I think.. a lot of laws.. which are going to send them to .. which are going to persecute them.. which are going to be mutant-persecuting laws.. which are going to send lots of mutants to prison – crying with spasms of schock of heart shock – I can't stop it. I just, just, just can't .. can'.t... can't.. can't.. can't.. can't stop it.. stop .... it .. sorry.. i'm sorry...i'm sorry... that expression stop it is so horrible.. so awfully horrific.. i'm a mutant myself and belong in prison more than any other mutant.. but instead i'm going to be sending them all to prison..



Havok: - softly - You wanted to start a school didn't you... I mean, a community.. not a school ... a mutant community.. like a mutant commune.. but in classy interior plush settings...



White Queen: The Hellfire club... is my home.. Hellfire is my home.. my eternal home..



Havok: .. maybe we can change a future from being written in stone..



White Queen: I have so many books.. so many, many books at home.. piled up like towers.. like skyscrapers.. beside the curving staircases... and they all say the same thing... somehow it doesn't make any sense .. they're so different.. they all spell doom... doom for the White Queen..



Havok: I know doom. Doom can help.



White Queen: You gave me the Golden Bowl. I have it in my study labyrinth. But.. I never read it.. It's helping me.. a lot.. Henry James is my soul..



Havok: Each character he wrote was you..



White Queen: - crying - They were They were ... I am Kate Croy.. naked Kate Croy.. I am naked Maggie Verver.. Adam Verver.. he was trying to build something monumental.. a monumental art .. no .. no... - crying - .. no ... no .. a monumental.. something.. empire.. like what me and Sebastion are trying to build...















Gwyneth Paltrow: The White Queen and I are Goneril and Regan. I'm Regan. I'm convinced of it. 100%. And she's gonnohrea.



Naked Mystique: You speak in exotica.



Gwneth: I speak corporatespeak. I learned everything from my man. My man in the sky, in the skyscraper from Gwynethhell.



Mystique: I have operated politically in hell for a long, long time. It was my natural element. It turned my pigmentation, my skin pigmentation, to almost black.



Gwyneth: You have lovely skin.



Mystique: So kind of you to say. I burned it in hell long enough.



Gwneth: lovely.. just.. just lovely.



Mystique: Thank you. I appreciate a good heart.



Gwyneth: I heart Tony.



Mystique: True love is a gift from heaven. Cherish it always. I wish.. I wish I could go to heaven. But they send far too many mutants.. far too many.. to hell. I need to stay there a long time. For long,... for long...



Gwyneth: I'm touched. Truly. Honestly. I'm a mutant.



Mystique: You are?



Gwyneth: Indeedy. Indeedy I am. Down with the Saozon Ruze.



Mystique: The Druze. I forgotten all about them... all about them.. I remember only the name.. they were important..



Gwyneth: Dear drubber Druze.



Mystique: I'm sorry. I don't understand.



Gwyneth: You don't have to. I'm a businesswoman. The co-CEO of Stark enterprises. It's beyond you.



Mystique: Yes. Many things are. I'm .. I'm unaccostumed to staying on earth.. I float above it.. above it.. as Havok says he himself does.. with his sonar power ... he says he floats above it.. he says he touches neither ground nor sky.. - crying – we have a long, long history together.. we were both underground mutants.. we started the Brotherhood.



Gwyneth: We can make the Brotherhood into something big. What was it- the Brotherhood?....



Mystique: of evil mutants. The brotherhood of evil mutants.



Gwyneth: It takes one to know one.

















The Mandarin: I serve the cause of death, the agendas of death. Death is a settled thing, and I serve settling things, things that have decayed into a state of peace. This is China. China is decayed, and I serve ancient decay.



Tony Stark: I can't.. I can't be about.. decay.. I determined to serve the future..



The Mandarin: You're an American.



Tony Stark: I always though America was decaying into some demonic mythological version of Rome.



The Mandarin: - pause, long pause - Are you aware... of chinese calligraphy.. Chinese calligraphy is the basis of all chinese art..



Tony Stark: Wow.. I didn't know that.. I didn't .. I didn't...



The Mandarin: The long scroll of Chinese history is a calligraphy scroll of ink... inkscroll... China is .. evil now.. No version of China gets through to the West without being .. translated by.. communism? ... or something else..



Tony Stark: It's the same with books in America. But America might also be a communist republic.



The Mandarin: But China is supposed to be different. Chinese text.. chinese.. characters.. are... are meant to cure people of reading impairments.. which are everywhere among the populace... chinese text is supposed to engender concentration in the mental visual faculties which can force.. force a way through... but then, people read the english translation.. and something offends them.. and they can't read the chinese text..



Tony Stark: That's where I'm supposed to come in. I'm supposed to know all this technology.



The Mandarin: You're technology is NASA. You're technology seeks the stars.



Tony Stark: That's Iron Man all right. From the very first mark. When I sought only the stars as my refuge to escape from a prison in Aphganistan. They let me build the iron man costume in prison.. a lot of prison's are like that.. but there was no way i was staying prison.. no matter how much iron man technology they were willing to let me build within its walls... prison is not a safe place for a soul..



The Mandarin: You speak of my soul. But my soul itself is a prison. Such is the Chinese soul. You're soul can yet take flight.



Tony Stark: It hasn't been able to for a long time.



The Mandarin: Learn chinese calligraphy.. learn chinese calligraphy... the poetry and philosophy of China is inside it.. it may help



Tony Stark: .. i will.. I will...















The Mandarin: Pleased to meet you, miladay. Midday day .. milliday.. milady of many twilights.. of the sun.. the red sun.. the eternal chinese symbol.. you are very much our eternal chinese symbol..



Gwyneth: Very pleased to meet a man of your status... your status in international business..



The Mandarin: .. youre a businesswoman through and through... we have many in China.. however.. you are... you understand the technology the science foundations of your business as well...



Gwyneth: I spent a lot of important time at the bottom before I made it to the top.



The Mandarin: .. ah, that is where I began.. long, long ago... but my way up was a matter of centuries..



Gwyneth: Centuries?... a I'm very glad to meet you.. maybe we can get married someday.. I need to develop Chinese interests..



The Mandarin: Ah.. you are a woman of chinese pragmatism.. channels ... pragmatism has kept our economy within an illusion of complacent.. safety... no .. safety is not the word.. i can only say we have kept our economy within a state of decay... and that is our safety.. no.. not safety.. if it were only so..



Gwyneth: I've never believed in safety. I was secretly glad Tony Stark invited the first Mandarin's helecopters to come and bomb the hell out of our home .. hours of bombing but it was worth it.. he became our butler and a very good one.. he's as dear to our heart as phil.. poor old phil...



The Mandarin: ... your man phil.. phil.. he was wounded and taken to a place of safety from an elaborate, military orchestrated war-zone.. from a place of martial law..



Gwyneth: .. Phil.. what! ...he's alive.. I never blamed Loki for killing him.. it was all part of the trade.. the job as Phil explained it to me endlessly.. it's why we spent so much time together.. but.. he's alive!! Yippeee!



The Mandarin: He is. He's in China. He had to escape SHIELD. Loki understood that. China is SHIELD right now. And a double-path, a double-loyalty of SHIELD China would ... would destroy the very foundations of the earth...



Gwyneth: Well, been there, done that.. you know.. .. ya know..



The Mandarin: Ah!....



Tony Stark on confidance scams:....

Tony Stark: “The theme of the confidance scam is that the victem is entrapped in an obligation - that the blame is on the initiative of the victem- Essential that it is the victem's OWN initiative motive that entraps obligates him – as an obligation requires to be based on an active voluntary initiative .. Is it necessary for it to be the victem's own self-interest, or own will or curiousity to be the motive? The motive of the victem is the kernel.. ... the ACTIVE will of the victem.

Is it a genourous action on the part of the con artist that then engenders a responsive motive?



“Well, I don't know seemingly

“But on any scant occasion when I'm genourous I don't intend it as a gesture, it's a reaction to a need. I don't respond to people's need so as to engender some obligation in them on their part..



“But, when you perform a genourous act with the idea in mind from the outset of inducing a genourous impulse action in return, isn't that the kernal of a con job scam -the intent to play on someone's will – man, when i give to naemeless people, I don't perceive it as a genourous action on my part that should evoke a gush of graceful graditude,.. I' m reacting ratigan to a need, on some minimal level. Responding to someone's need is not a gesture to me of any kind:




Tony Stark on confidance scams:....

The point of the scam operation is that it sets up the victem / target to fail, set up the surrounding circumstances and conditions to ensure the failure of the target, but in so that the blame of the failure is set placed on and shaped by the voluntary initiative of the target victem - his will thus invisibly played on and attracted to its inducing

the failure failing ill-guided ill devized of the motive of the victem is in synchrony synchronith syncron broth sith the failure collapse of the surrounding circumstances..



By some method, to make the victem a culpable ACCOMPLICE in his own undoing?



The Devil the archetypical con man.

Tony Stark: See, Guy, you know the value of a dollar... wait, sorry, I'm a millionairaire....








Tony Stark: .. so.. so... to understand the political terrorism.. how political terrorism makes a city of itself... city-terrorism.. how it ripples like a pebble in a pond into geometric circumferances of margins.. marginalizing away into more dismal centres of activity.. infinitessimal points on the graph the derivitive centres of margin..



Tony Stark:  The terrorists are making all the movies.  The terrorists run Hollywood.  They're making movies to expound their version of "jihad".  Their jihad, not my jihad, heh..  but.. I'm American.. I believe in American jihad..





Tony Stark – Robert Downey Jr.



Gwyneth Paltrow / Pepper Potts – Gwyneth P altrow



The Mandarin – Jackie Chan



The White Queen – Winona Ryder



Havok – Hanno Raudsepp



Jarvis Trevor – Ben Kingsley



Peter Gallagher – Nick Fury 1



Samuel L. Jackson – Nick Fury 2



for that matter, Adam Baldwin – Nick Fury and the Howling Commandoes Nick Fury



Naked Mystique – naked Holly Madison





and Chicken George

 

No comments:

Post a Comment