Pages

Thursday, September 17, 2015

evil athena...

evil Athena:.. earache ee.. eee. their is an earwhigger in the earache.. their is no ear fo r the ear of corn the corn god is ready to dance readilhy in nentucket silliness.. I am ready for many domes like easter eggs on the earth.. eggs are easter in season.. each dome on earth is an easter.. a.. all zees eggzees egegesis belong to thus.. nude Ishtar means nude easter.. nude Ishtar means easter.. easter/Ishtar nude / nude Astarte easter.. I have painted Ishtar nude.. for I am evil Athena...

evil schema Athena:  the Ishtar nude is an easter egg which is a dome of nude breasts Ishtar two easter eggs.. eggs crack easily

evil Athena:  the eom dome is an eeee.. we dine on poor crazy Ishtar.. donno call me MEEE a crazy bitch Ishtar.. for I am very close to lana lang if I am not her in fact.. which I am certain I think I am.. the lana is for for a circus dining.. on Ishtar...

evil Athena:   their is a silly man bloke who is a guy of many gardens.. he is my nemesis.. just a bloke .. just a guy.. who the hell is he.. who does he think he is?.. a magus...

evil Athena:  I am a journalist on earth...

evil Athena:  journalists fake until they make domes.. fake it baby fake it baby ..

evil Athena: .. the baby boomers are my quest to feed.. a sandbox..

evil Athena:  .. mike was a man who became ernie because he liked him...

evil Athena:  ... the baby boomer sandbox is a cat's litterbug.. this is how I make money.. the hard way .. by stoin or by coin..

steve trevor: ... evil Athena will have her way with the world until she is the only good woman in it.. like a meryl streep.. a woman very much like her...

evil Athena:  .. the god peanut butter..

evil Athena: .. a good plumber needs icicles and popsickles..



No comments:

Post a Comment