Pages

Thursday, September 17, 2015

.. the fifth corner...

....  this is a painful message .. I am.. sorry.. you are not getting that part of the message.. you will never know the enemy you are fighting but you will always be fighting them.. you will always be fighting them.. for six years.. which are twelve years.. you will never know the enemy you are fighting but you will always be fighting them.. I'm very sorry.. I'm very sorry.. I'm very sorry.. you are not getting.. I am not telling you.. the most important part of the message ... the enemy you are fighting is ..

          ... punctuality.... punctuality is tres.. tres is punctuality.. punctuality is tres.. punctuality is trest.. punctuality is tres.. very tres .. very tres... this is your mission if you choose to accept it.. ethan..

                                                                                                                                                 ... hunt ...

No comments:

Post a Comment