Pages

Tuesday, June 6, 2017

Batman (Peter Gallagher) talking about early issue's of Scott Snyder's "All-Star Batman..)...

Batman (Peter Gallagher) :..".. Two Face had been shot in the wrists.. and I had to tie his wrists together.. even with straw-bound rope.. even with clumsy, slipshod, straw-textured rope.. as a means of bandaging Two=Face's wrists.. so .. when we all three of us.. went over the waterfall.. and I can't believe how brave Two-Face was.. so brave .. so bracingliy brave.. so brave he was.. so brave he was.. so brave Two-face was such a brave man Two-face.. such a brave man Two-face.. I made sure he wouldn't sink in the water.. but his wrists had to be tightly bound because he'd been shot in them... he'd been shot in the wrists.. but what you're asking Kathy Kane.. there's an understanding between men.. between brave men such as Two-Face and I.. such as Two-Face and I .. and I couldn't do the bandaging of your wrists with yarn-bully straw-textured rope.. with you.. because .. Kathy .. you are a woman and I am a man.. and their is an understanding between men.. between men such as Two-Face and I .. such as Two-Face and I.. I couldn't do the same thing with Robin either.. with any of the Robins..."....


No comments:

Post a Comment