Pages

Thursday, October 8, 2020

.. Cybernetika - prismatic reflection.. is the quintessential, official music of.. mickey morris (jesse eisenberg): ..".. Sandra Knight (Sunyata horowitz ryder).... at a very young age.. I decided to adopt the opinion of James Joyce in his novel 'Ulysses'.. and I decided to become.. a prism.. I always.. wanted.. to be.. Superman.. because.. I want to explain that.. I read nietzsche... I read thus spake Zarathustra by Nietzsche.. and ever since then.. I honestly believed.. a Superman.. existed.. and I wanted to be that Superman.. and then.. I started reading the introductions of Nietzsche.. and i felt such dynamism, such healthy life in those introductions.. and I started reading.. 'Die Frohlich Wissenshaft'.. in the original german.. and.. I wanted to imbue myself with the soul of nietzsche.. and that was my gradual, aching transformation into becoming... lex luthor.. rather than Superman.. rather than a Superman.. I became.. a nietzschian.. lex luthor.. "...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cElWlwKdKcY

No comments:

Post a Comment