Pages

Thursday, October 8, 2020

.. Cybernetika - Bio magnetic tunnel transport.. is the quintessential, official music of.. Adrianna Anderson (Hyacinth Ryder): ..".. Ahania (Hanno Jason Leigh).. I'm the Winona Ryder who said in an interview.. that I believed I had very plain facial features.. as soon as I said that.. Gillian Armstrong fought tooth and nail for me to play Jo March in the movie.. and I couldn't.. it was because of.. my attitude.. I explained very clearly that I had a square, very plain face.. and that that was an excellent reason for me to play Jo March.. it made Gillian Armstrong cry.. when I said that.. and... I wasn't allowed to play Jo March.. another more beautiful Winona Ryder played Jo March.. instead of me.. in other words.. Sandra Knight (Sunyata Horowitz ryder).. played Jo March in 'Little Women', directed by Gillain Armstrong.. instead of me.. instead of me... "....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xKIbWZv6V9A

No comments:

Post a Comment