Pages

Wednesday, October 7, 2020

.. 3-hour music mega mix - powerful instrumental music vol. 2.. is the quintessential, official music of.. is the official Daily Planet music of.... Perry White (George Clooney): .. ".. Lena (Nikita Bellucci).. I want to show you some comics I acquired from my friends at the Frederic Wertham estates... they showcase a real.. fascinating.. arcane.. quaintly medieval in style.. Justice Society of America.. it's a Justice Society of America nobody knows about.. but they are showcased in these comics which belonged to the Frederic Wertham estates.. and it's like.. things happen.. in these comics.. that can only.. heh.. I guess.. I'm stating an old homily.. it's like a reality that can only exist in the comic books.. but the thing is.. it's kind of like.. their's an advert.. their's a brand-name at the beginning of these JSA comics.. a brand-name.. the brand-name is.. ".. the Golden age presents..".. and.. these are really, really sad comics.. Lena (Nikita Bellucci).. but it's Wonder Woman in these comics.. see.. Lena (Nikita Bellucci).. it's something I don't quite understand.. she's actually.. fighting soldiers.. in a World War one setting.. in World War one.. not in World War two.. and in World War one.. and historical people like President Herbert Hoover and banking magnate Jack Morgan are in these comics.. here.. just so I don't make you feel nervous.. Lena (Nikita Bellucci).. I'm making many photocopies of these comics.. is it okay.. polite.. if I give you these photocopies.. Lena (Nikita Bellucci).. ?.."... $3... stochastic disturbance terms... paul dini / joe benitez poison ivy pamela isley kate moss... stochastic disturbance terms... $3....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LVSebO7S1OI&t=16s

No comments:

Post a Comment