Pages

Wednesday, October 7, 2020

.. the enigma TNG - Rage of the universe.. is the quintessential, official music of.... Valda (Sunyata Horowitz): ..."... it's much, much, much later.. in the future.. in the future of a now dead world.. the now dead world.. of the Golden age.. of the Golden age... of the Golden age... something very different than a Nuclear holocaust happened with the Golden age.. the apropos-JSA was absolutely.. butchered.. butchered.. because it simply had the simple, absolute affrontery.. to exist.. at all.. and.. the Chromium Beats (Arnold Shwarzenegger).. finally.. he saved my life.. sob sob sob.. he saved my life... so I would survive this.. this desolation of the very souls and spirits of the denizons.. of the Golden age.. I'm trying to hold on to memories which are slipping away from my mind.. of what actually.. happened... it happened on the eve of the Great depression of the '30's.. and.. I talked to Tom Lamont (Kevin Spacey)... and... I think he hinted as to his future adventure with Benito Mussolini (Paul Sorvino).. just a hint.. just a hint.. and.. see.. the Chromium Beast (Arnold Shwarzenegger).. he merged his very corporeality and substance with my own sculptured, almost metallicized form.. when my flesh-and-blood was being transformed into titanium metal.. see.. the Chromium Beast (Arnold Shwarzenegger).. he almost.. leaped into my very physiology.. like he was leaping into a growing black hole in outer space.. like my flesh-and-blood self was transforming into a black hole in outer space.. and he was leaping into it.. and then.. we became a single corporeal entity-organism.. the Chromium Beast (Arnold Shwarzenegger) and I.. and.. I look very different now... see... you're seeing what my face looked like in the old days of the 1920's German war Debt moratarium when I was engaging in my encounters with the JSA.. you're seeing what my face looked like back then.. that's because my face is unconsciously hallucinating itself into deeply, deeply, deeply nostalgic form.. okay.. I'm putting my face toward the light.. see.. that's what my face actually looks like now.. my face looks exactly like the face of.. Lena Thorul-Colby Luthor... the one thing I will always remember.. or always feel.. or always.. or alway try to feel.. is that Golden Age Sandra Knight (Sunyata horowitz Ryder).. was so very, very.. rather close indeed.. so very, rather close.. to being just as old a character.. as Wonder Woman.. as.. as Wonder Woman.. I really, really think.. that is true...".... $3.. stochastic disturbance terms.. paul dini / joe benitez poison ivy pamela isley kate moss.. stochastic disturbance terms.. $3...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=54FgoUdV2S4&list=RDGMEMQzXxvspw3MfIKqg0NWiHywVMR4P_LxT9ybM&index=29

No comments:

Post a Comment