Pages

Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Gotham Knights Bruce Wayne Batman dream of eale with nude poison ivy and the scarecrow.. and ... and.. billy dee williams.. and val kilmar..

This is Hanno.  My email is hraudsepp@aol.com




Note from Batman: Batman honestly believes all cell-phones have a nanotechnological flesh-eating disease inside them, air-transmitable.


Havok/Bruce:  The white queen is going to commit suicide if she doesn't me meet me.  She is poison ivy and she loves suicide passionately.  She wants to be suicide.  She wants to incarnate suicide.  She wants to incarnate the in-between area between to be or not to be.  She is the in-betweener.  Forevermore.

The Scarlet Witch is the Key. She is being kept in an inescapable Kafka labyrinth by her father Magneto. He believes she will hurt Havok, simply by her mere existance. Magneto is a protector. He will protect Havok from the Scarlet Witch, who Magneto believes can bend the fabric of reality. Magneto solicits Dr. Strange's help to maintain the Scarlet Witch in a coma. An eternal coma.

Bruce felt no autmuns in mornings cast in the monring of Gotham harbour in the night of gleans emmessage of the idea of night ngamles mlaent of then night of nighteningales ideation into the nightingales of hanno this is may midnight cast of hanno if i can work with you maybe we see this is the night of you are my friend forever of the night of wait here it is you are me i am you we can work toeghether and i can this is the righteousness of life we can wait okay dobay we are the it is okay right lie likeseee we can this is mr j either int the ienose dhtei oekay doliektheisowneishetish ioens eithsoeksay tisoneid athe theisoa tinsidoe the soaisneidhe aidoiaje we are then enver the saynme in the same ytheiaokaey is nthe name of the same oenf the oehtinsoekahy the aokeay the oakay the name of eht emaokay tme we ar finneagan os if the way of the agye in the sma eo fht eit is finished for the moement..
Note from Batman: Batman honestly believes all cell-phones have a nanotechnological flesh-eating disease inside them, air-transmitable.



.. naked Wonder Woman: Hi, I'm naked Diana and I'm a survivor of flesh-eating disease, courtesy of cell-phone nanotechnology. I've died many times, horribly more than the last, and I can survive, barely, flesh-eating disease, but ordinary mortals won't survive it once. Okay, the cell-phone nanontechnology is a Y2K paradigm- flesh-eating disease is the real Y2K, designed to go off at a certain instant ,not sure exactly when, but sooner rather than later. It's too close to being past the margins of the start of the milleneum. So, the organic chemistry of felsh flesh-eating nanotech.. It's an electronic switch which is the coin electronic spin, the coin nucleur spin, the coin magnetic moment etcetera ad nauseum, all coupled, like my nude breasts, if they're still there, like my nude breasts are coupled in magnetic moments.. We are presently going through a nucleur relaxation time, a false lull before the flesh-eating storm, Bbrrriiinnngg! Hello, ahhh! Just kidding, but not for long. The next briinngg could be fatal. Relaxation is open to free radicals, like wittle me. All cell-phones have magnetic fields,.. The key is magnetism,.. magnetism manipulates the ferrous compound at the centre of the nanotech flesh-eating hemoglobin molecule, synthesized molecule, meant to replace the hemoglobin in our blood... So.. invisible zinc and invisible copper are the electrodes at the dimensions of the cell-phone. The cell-phone attaches, leeches, if you will, the potassium K+ and sodium Na 2+ in the cellular membrane of our neurons. There is a flesh-eating neutralization titration which involves chemical reactions of sodium carbonate, sodium hydrogen carbonate, sodium hydroxide in the ion brain-pumps of our neurons.. Colours, colours and colours.. bromocresol green.. blue-green algea.. sky-blue aliquot... enough colours for now.. it all happens as fast as quicksilver, or quickmercury, or quickiodine.. Choride and mercury... chlorine, geez.. - crying – have to stop for now...

.. the lit rush of a scroll, described in the Gutenberg Galaxy by Marshall McCluhan is the same phenomenon as the lit rush against a movie screen, which produces air-transmittable electric positive ions which tranquilly neutralize the flesh-eating effect of nanotech cell-phones.. it is a science so old, it may hearken back to the egyptians, to the priest-scholar Hermes, this mystical lit-rush ion effect, like mineral water or noni juice, which simply cancels out the flesh-eating nanotechnology. The Egyptian book of the dead may have anticipated flesh-eating nanotech along with Dante's inferno. I don't understand the science of lit rushes too well but hopefully I'll be able to read some medieval documents soon to get a jist of it. Movie screens are hieroglyphs thru which lights a lit rush- movie screens hearken back to ancient egypt and medieval scrolls... more later..





The Joker: ... the night is casting my simple existance in mornings in my naked body is the devil is the devil in screwtape in the fucking every single idea in the morning of .... okay... the Maxwell Lord got the OMAC armour from the High Evolutionary armour... The High Evolutionary gave Max Lord his armour tech for his Omacs... Maxwell Lord just wasn't able to invent the Omac armour technology himself.... it was too evolutionary... .... okay yokay... on to cell-phone nanotechnology... thiosulphate... hydronium ions are key to everything.. then ther's hydrochloric acid.. hydroxide ions.. ther's carbonic acid and sodium chloride... colours colours and colours.. bromocresol green.. bromothymol blue.. naked Diana:.. my naked thighmol  my naked body screams thymol thiol at cell phones scream... Joker: .. methyl orange... methyl red... all the colours of my dandy decor... what else.. nitro, azo akyl, atroxy, azoxy... the Riddler: pha... ptha.. phalate... phalanine.. phat ltle.. mere phattle.. the Joker: pirate pyridine.. weak dibasic acid and its salts.. nude Diana: you love your acids.. i like that about you.. maybe we can melt these cell-phones with enough acids if we have enough variety of acids to do the job before these cell-phones melt us.. i don't want my vagina to melt.. the joker: .. neither do i .. okay.. dobay.. nitrogen-ammonia are a Two-face coupled reaction.. nitrogen is one face and ammonia is another... ahh.. maleic acid.. maleate.. oxalic acid.. oxalate.. Two-face has a differing or second disassociation constant.. naked mrs. Freeze a autoprotolysis constant... Nazi sodium.. Na 2# sodium.. Na 2+ sodium... hydrogen carbonate... K + not K2 rather K+ potassium hydrogen phalate.... saturated cyclic amines such as naked piperidine.. mike phenol.. mike phenol pthalein.. does your mutter no yor mike.. mr j: amphiprotic amino acids.. aliphatic amines... ammonium salts.. hydronium ions.. sodium Na 2+ hydroxide .. potassium K + hydroxide.. barium hydroxide.. we'll beat this flesh eating nanotech virus ..








Hi winona, it's hanno, hanno raudsepp.  My address  is 41 o'neil crescent, Trenton, Canada.  Look up my address on the White pages in Canada on the internet under the name, Andres Raudsepp.  He's my father.  Look up - white pages - on the internet.  Then enter the name, - Andres Raudsepp -  and - Trenton - for city.  You'll find two cities of Trenton for that name, on in the States, the other in Canada.  My address, 41 o'neil crescent, is in Canada.  Come meet me.



Batman - Dream of eale screenplay


Poison Ivy: I am pain. I am the bitten lust of pain. Pain travels through me into others, I channel it like a benign priestess, like a naked female egyptian magician. Snakes coil around me. Symbols of fertility. Pain makes me fertile. Guilt, the great tempter, the first of the deadly sins, makes me fertile, brings fertility to my belly. Faust understands my pain. He is my bath of blood.. I am Bathory.. the blood-wages of my sin are the teardrops of my sorrows.. I shed blood like tears.. like... strawberries.. strawberries of fertility.. i adore sweetness.. a mouthfull of sweetness, of gentle, sparks sweetness.. genteel.. my voice is a strawberry.. genteel.. soft.. a whisper.. a resonant whisper resonant like berries of marsh.. my soul as such...







Batman: Who is she? I feel.. like.. I can't.. blank.. blank.. phase-shift.. i remember.. something.. about her... did have i known her before.. no... someone else.. i once knew a phantom.. this one.. is flesh and blood.. the one had milk in her veins.. this one has fire.. fireblood...





Bruce Wayne/ Batman – Hanno Raudsepp



Bruce Wayne / Batman 1 – Michael Keaton



Pamela Isley / Poison Ivy – Winona Ryder

Bruce Wayne / Batman 2 - Val Kilmer

Harvery Dent 1 – Billy Dee Williams



Harvery Den 2 – Tommy Lee Jones



Scarecrow – Alan Rickman















Poison ivy pamela Isley is sitting lonely on pillows in her bed .. lonely, stale pillows.. she is looking at the wall.. which is like a mist before her.. like a mist of white sand... textures of air and wall join together..

She goes out into the street. The dark pavement. The tenement metal staircases. She takes a long walk into an alley.. Two men are there.. one, a black man, in a brown trenchcoat.. the other in a Bat costume



Harvey Dent 1: The night is missing the moon.



Batman: Does it leave an empty space?



Harvey Dent 1: The empty space is crime.



Batman: Crime is where I come in.



Harvey Dent: It is a bit of a fetish with you, isn't it.



Batman: I wear a hood. To remind people of my nature.



Harvey Dent: I spend a lot of time on the street. The word is .. he's coming back..



Batman: - pause – He is..



Harvey Dent: In one shape or form. Maybe as many different people. He is a prism. And the others will be rainbow colours irradiating from the prism.



Batman: - they will ask if I started this



Harvey Dent: I'll be the watch on the questions.



Batman: Who's coming next, then.



Harvey Dent: Perhaps... a shadow of the first.. we are the ghost men.. we are the hollow men.. we are the men of straw.







Ext. A mansion. Multitudes of rich cars are outside, indicating a busy multitude of people inside. There is a press conferance taking place inside.



A man, like Ichabod Crane, from the back, wearing a tall, straw-looking hat appears, and a long, weathered trenchcoat. He whistles as he walks towad the mansion.



Int. Inside the mansion. Reporters are busily asking questions from Commisioner Gordon, Harvey Dent and Bruce Wayne.



Reporter 1 – So, the city is still in a state of panic after the Joker havoc. How do you account for the ineptitude of the city officials in halting his mad rampage.



Harvey Dent: I make no excuse. Ineptitude is a legitimate understatement. All I can say is, multi-echeloned contingency plans are in progress in case of a repeat occurence.



Reporter 2 – A REPEAT occurence.



Harvey Dent: We have to prepare for the worst, assume the city is in a constant state of seige.



Reporter 1 – By what agencies.



Harvey Dent: By the Furies which have been unleashed. There was something like the fury of the Gods in the Joker's reign of terror.



Reporter 1 – So you're thinking of copycat occurences.



Harvey Dent: I don't think copycat is the word. The Joker considered himself an artist, and Gotham his painting. I think he planted seeds, unknown seeds in Gotham, which will be revealed five, ten, maybe thirty years in time.



Reporter 2 – What about Batman's culpability.



Bruce Wayne – concerned -: Culpability?



Reporter 2: Batman arrived before the Joker. Wasn't he the first domino?



Bruce Wayne: Batman narrowly pre-empted the Joker. How many people would be.. gone.. if Batman hadn't stopped him.



Reporter 2 – But where did the Joker suddenly appear from – like a Jack in the Box.



Bruce Wayne – deeply troubled - : If Batman was the beginning, then we are in a lot of trouble.



Ext. Of the main room. Underneath the outside doorways, gas, many-coloured gas is seeping in. Serpentine swirlings of coloured gas. Shots of various minutea of entranceways from the ground, from the ceilings, from walls, with an octupus of seeping gass coming, like finger-tendrils, like a spider's web into the mansion... it happens slowly, at an aching pace, to ominous, crawling music...



Int. The main room. There is no coloured gas. But the air, the transparent air, seems to have thickened somehow, become soupy... People start fidgeting, talking quicker, rapidly, as if trying to outrace their thoughts.. the hall conversation slowly reaches a crescendo of rapid discussion, of words like positrons and leptons and quarks colliding against each other.. Then a woman cries out..



Woman: AUHHGH. .. Oh, GOD Stop IT SOTOP IT ..



The thoughts of the people suddenly seem to take on palpable form, the spoken words merge with thoughts which have found voice... holocaust thoughts..



A voice calls out.



Scarecrow: Let the world take note! You, Gotham people, are the immediate heirs to the throne. You are now all Hamlets. Your intellects have been expanded into planetary disasters of the sun. It is not merely a mote to trouble the mind's eye.. it is not merely a dram of eale.. we fools of nature are to be struck so horridly our disposition with thoughts beyond the reaches of our souls..



People yell out in terror... Various colours, indistinct, ameoba like dream shapes coalesce above the crowd... Bruce Wayne, whose mind is already supped full with horrors... departs.. he goes into the hallway.. he finds a compartment in the wall. He opens it with a magnetic key. The Batman costume unlocks itself.



A moment later, Batman is swinging above the hall..





_____________________





Poison Ivy: There is power in the air, my sensuous power of my nudity, in the face of Armageddon. You have never known me without knowing my naked body. My dream my nude body, my dream of eale my nude form, my mud nude form. I am nude power, pure nude power. I breathe my nude body. I breath in all the perfumes which reek from it. All the cunvy orange peel perfumes which emanate from my nude body. From its pores. I am death amid the flowers. My nude body is death amid the violets. My heart breathes death. My heart breathes the death which it emanates. Like an open wound which bleeds heaven. My heart bleeds heaven from the gash which it has made of itself. A gash just by virtue of its breathing. My breathing gash of heart.



Bruce Wayne: I've never... never.. never met a woman like you.



Poison Ivy: - crying – I .. I am no woman like.. myself.. I am Cainwoman.. I am Abelwoman.. I am my own sacrifice.. I am the sacrifice I make to God of myself.. the betternudewoman of the two is which God prefers.. which the one of my two nude breasts which God prefers.. a golden lasso made up of golden stars, of golden sparks of champaigne, encircles my nude breasts.. I am nude before the eye of God. I am nude before the eye of man. I am nude before you, Bruce.. I ... I ... love you... - she breathes softly toward him -



Bruce Wayne: .. I just... I just.. need.. a friend..



Poison Ivy: - crying - I am your friend.. Bruce.. lovely Bruce.. I am your friend... forever...



Bruce Wayne: .. forever.. forever.. forever a day.. a day a coin... a coin my soul.. .. .. .. Two – Fa- ... Harvey... where is Harvey...



Poison Ivy: - shyly – Harvey? ... I know Harvey... he is the coinage of my soul.. is Harvey.. I know many coins to fall like autumn leaves in autumn.. coins falling in their decay.. decaying into the antique... an antique autumn coin...



Bruce Wayne: ... autumn coins... coins of decay... I hope Harvey's okay... wait.. no.. no.. he's not.. he's .. he's ... Two-face... what .. what am I thinking?...



Poison Ivy: He's Harvey.. He'll always be... Harvey.. to you.. it will never change... He will never change.. from Harvey..



Bruce Wayne: .. no.. I know.. . he never did.. but then... why ... did .. he change..



Poison Ivy: ... - crying almost painfully - questions, ... too many questions?... a question my nude body.. my nude body is the contour of a question mark..



Bruce Wayne: - becoming alert - Wait. Wait... maybe the Riddler.. knows the answer... to Harvey..



Poison Ivy: The Riddler riddles my soul.. The Riddler riddles my nude body.. with questions.. all his many, many questions..



Bruce Wayne: The Riddler. I've never met.. I've never met him. No. Wait.... I have. I have. But.. but we were both different men. OH NO! I left him. I abandoned him.. in an institution. - suddenly gestures to run off – I've got to find him! I can't hesitate! I never- NEVER hesitate! I never NEVER leave a man in an institution. That's where they want to put me someday.



Poison Ivy: - crying – that will never, never happen...



A voice, a familiar voice: X is for Xanadu! Ah- ha.



Poison Ivy and Bruce Wayne: What?





Throughout the movie Batman dream of eale, a strangely, strangely familiar voice talks quotes like coins into slots throughout the movie... the voice correspons to a black silhouette making elegant gestures like the male dancer in a pas de deux, an elegant dancer with a rainbow shaped cain..  These quotes permeate from the mysterious unknown silhouette permeate the whole length of the movie, appearing at random times in the movie.

Shadowy Sillhouette voice: " Yes dream machines indeed funtistic. Gripos is all media. Volcano media! I am a Superman! Somebody stop mme! I have improved upon Bell labs. Somebody stop[me. PLATO! Blotto! Bluto! Brutus! Yikes! Yoiks! The lower half of the hourglass.. the b integral.. u'duh .. vidion albion.. I think... Computer-lib Computers are people too! I want a Superman cape!

We live in media as fish live in water X in Xanada.. X in Xanadau Xin Xanadu.. Any nitwit can understand computers, and many do. Mickey Mouses dirty looks. The Englebar's data hierarchey. I am not a skillful programmer computer programmer.. I am just acomputer fan, volcano hourglass is a computer. Time reversal momentum lavaflow. This is why I 'w 'm anso onso irritated by thos ewho think “”: “:electronic medi” a” are all alike .. ALIKE.. all are's ALIKE. Doctors for example are being told that they no longer own people's bodies.. NOT! I am a Superman!.. nucleur agriculture..Two – face believed in the value of a penny. But they got rid of the penny. Aaauurrgh! Two-face would not survive this. His already fragile psyche would be shattered... into coin anarchy.. coinage chaos.. Something had to be done. Two-face would return. He would study a book on Canadian economics. Naked Lois Lane was entering her dreams. Lex was entering her into her dreams.. quantum coin dreams.. naked Lois Lane wwwins a derby... color-coded gambling slot naked lois lane.. color coded and number- coded dreams.. Bbbbbring!!"


 

No comments:

Post a Comment