Pages

Monday, July 27, 2015

anakin skywalker and nude scarlett...

Anakin:  the devil his dues the devil his dues..

nude scarlett:  I am that nude devil his dues for my nude grey dusk clay form nude.. a dead evil form nude an I.. the dead nude woman am I.. a devil for his dues..

Anakin:  this is so hard to do.. to know the truth about the dusk of time .. in the devil his clock of nude woman menstrual blood nude mystique red blood nude hemoglobin topology nude woman's breast..

nude scarlett:  I a nude woman's breast am I.. a mountain cream breast.. cream of politic breast pentafon pentagon trapezoide the angular moose of woman's nude breast carving sculpture tea breast tea time cushion breast pincushion breast a sculpture breast a menstrual blood cramp breast Cleopatra's nude needle pincushion breast menstrual blood cramp breast..

Anakin:  their will be a time for blood..

shemdward, wearing coal digger moustache now:  it is time for me to become Lincoln..

nude scarlett:  yess Lincoln.. yess Lincoln..

shemdward:  it is a coal diggers time .. a clock of brest - livotsk menstrual breast police coffee time .. the policing of coffee shops of brest livotsk lok to the woman's breast contumely.. the mocking of loki students Russian at brest livotsk by EVIL Russian police SERGEANTS>.. yes it is time for ME to become a Russian Lincoln...

No comments:

Post a Comment