Pages

Thursday, July 23, 2015

nude mystique:...

nude mystique:  I am dead woman wood... I am a dead wood woman nude.. I I I .. all about me and nothing else.. their we have our freedom force.. a vagina force inneed and indeed... lort thor words dor thor work...

magneto:  that is the way of happiness I believe..

nude mystique: b ut why oh wy..

magneto:  because the wymen like happiness..

nude mystique:  but why or why..

magneto:  I dunno.. it's a privy knowledge to beast a wisdom...

nude mystique:  I am a beast wisdom nude joyful.. nietaxe Zarathustra I am..

magneto:  yes you are my sweet..

nude mystique:  ass nude?..

magneto:  well erm.. I am shermie..

nude mystique:  and I am the dumbest ass nude but beautiful toffoo... foo fighter am I.. I am pleasant tofu nude..

magneto:  ahh delectable...

No comments:

Post a Comment