Pages

Thursday, July 23, 2015

Cyclops and.. Havok..

Havok:   the licencing of mutual beneficial agreements for hangers-on of parties east and west.. the election of Justin trudeau to absolute power is imminent.. the appearance is imminent..

Justin trudeau:  friend, romans, countrymen..

havoc:  this is the beginning my friend.. clam season is coming.. the season of spice mixing taste seasoning clams.. clams have an extraordinary sense of taste.. they know all the wines.. all the spices of the sea clams know.. all the plankton of genius clams know.. clams are dramatic in the ways of sea.. clams are drama divas..

Justin trudeau:  this I know .. this I know..

Cyclops:  a sea of blood is my soul.. a red amoeba sea of blood is my vision solid a clam solid.. a clammed up solid vision extraordinary shell is my vision seared.. an inpenetrable shell is my vision.. a titanium shell.. adamantanium is the wolverine's sport...  a spotter is he.. a spot magnus.. mongus mongoose is the cuba operation next of the UNCANNY x-men.. on to cuba we go to finish a war..

havoc:  yes, to finish a war..

Justin trudeau:  go to it.. friends... Syria is next..

No comments:

Post a Comment