Pages

Monday, July 27, 2015

batman bruce wayne dream of eale starring nude winona ryder as nude pamela isley who is nude poison ivy..

Bruce Wayne:  the leask leaks of summer are a calding mist in night..

nude poison ivy:  my breasts are seeping warm tea..

bruce wayne:  very Russian breasts.. very Russian breasts..

nude poison ivy:  very venice breasts mine.. very venice breasts mine.. a mint breast in my collection mine.. for I am mint silver salice in luxury nude I am pleasant nude I am Renoir.. vegetation coin is my aureaolas.. my mint breasts nipples silver.. mint nipples.. minthy nipples.. puke-green silver nipples.. Russian breasts mine.. very Russian breasts mine breast - livostk..

bruce wayne:  so it is time to begin the work of many colours of mint breasts..

nude poison ivy:  hahaha.. ahh.. minthy..

the riddler:  mind if I drop in minthy..

nude poison ivy:  no I men yes I men saleseman I men what?

the riddler:  so the breasts of women are very much in agriculture surplus.. the seeds of women's nude breasts.. are an agriculture's twisted nipple coin.. twisted nude Pamela's isley nipples are quantum spinning coins nipple Pamela's polarities magnetic Pamela nude nipples.. coalescence of breasts of Russian nude Pamela china doll nude..


___________


Bruce Wayne: time to end the nonsense vulva nude.. we are entering an age of sin.. of crime deadly to warsome state.. here we move to our darker purpose.. our divided journey through state and practice.. the licence to quarry we are waiting to know the truth .. the truth is.. sin is bat.. sin is a bat.. oh my poor mother.. my poor nude mother.. my poor nude Cynthia dale nude mother.. nude mother.. nude mother..

god bless jim carrey

jim carrey riddler:  ticket ticket ticket tembo nosarembo chariot chariot buuchi chuubi buuch is eez for book.. nanoo noon oo n nanoo.. god bless jimmy boy jimbo oh'l fella... like the rottwieler you are .. ya ol' frankenweenie..

bruce wayne:  bruce.. are you okay?.. you're the real bruce.. not me.. NOT ME.. I'm finally Val.. Val kilmar.. james bond kilmar Wohjech..

jim carrey riddler:  ay ay ay samba las vegas is my coin..

bruce wayne:  ohh ahh.. mine too.. are you okay riddles my coin

jim carrey riddler:  ah ah a ha ahhhahaaahaha ah ah I was tortured in arkham asylum.. it wasn't HER.. I can't call her that UNSPEAKABLE thing..

nude poison ivy:  that BITCH kidman..

jim carrey riddler:  please please don't winona nude you are.. I want to be a god blessed fool.. an o'l blue.. a tic tac toe..

nude poison ivy: spelled correctly.. my nude toes are mud.. and pleasant to look at..

jim carrey riddler:  yes very..

bruce wayne:  i'll leave you too alone.. you have a lot to talk about.. bruce.. the real bruce.. and and Pamela nude

Pamela nude:  poissson..

jim carrey riddler:  ahh yess.. poisson psimon...


nude winona ryder - nude poison ivy poison nuce nuce nude poison nude

hanno raudsepp - bruce wayne batman...

jim carrey - the riddler too...

No comments:

Post a Comment