Pages

Monday, July 27, 2015

Herzog for Hanno Ridal and nude winona ryder as nude madelaine..


Herzog



written by hanno raudsepp and nude winona ryder



dericted derivitive apple directed by woody allen



Moses Herzon Herzel Herzog : Hanno raudsepp



eternally truly nude madelaine : truly nude mid-level nude winona









nude madelaine: herzog, what are we going to do about the paintings.. i've had so many famous artists pay for making nude paintings of me..



herzog: how are we going to pay for this, madelaine



nude madelaine: no, they pay me



herzog: ah



nude madelaine: i give them free autographs which they write on my butt and then i sell it on e-bay



herzog: ah, silly, silly madelaine



nude madelaine: ah a bitch in time saves nine that's my motto



herzog: ah, i've got to write that down.. i'm going to make a book of your quotes.. that quote about the cracked looking glass of a servant was damned boody good



nude madelaine: good enddeed.. i'm dead in deed.. maybe you can me make a dead corpse of me and then make love to it so it'll be consensual.. the only way there can be consensual sex betwen a man and a woman.. i read that in a book by andrea dworkin.



Herzog: ah, madelaine, you read so much.. and mostly in russian..



nude madelaine: i'm so learning russian so i can read the russian prison in prison in russia when i go there to visit someday.. but i REALLY REALLY want to be russian first before i go to prison to nude myself up.. mud i am mud.. my name will be mud in russia..



Herzog: russia.. zionism began in russia..



nude madelaine: that yes was whittle me's fault



Herzog: WHAT?!@



nude butt@ madelaine: i was butternude in russia.. russian butter on bread.. mmm.. so i became zionism.. it was my fault.. israel i mean..



herzog: it's okay madelaine.. it's okay.. it'll be .. okay



nude butt# madelaine: - sniff boo hhoo hoo – i hope so.. it's getting dark.. my nude body is flashing strobe light in sinister nude madelaine darkness.. ahh i sinister candle in the dark is my nude flame body... my nude body is a flame in russian zion.. russian mount sion is a place where the russian christ resides..



herzog: ah, an apple in my eye.. there was a conflict between sion zionist hebrew and yiddish in russia.. an olympic clash between languages..



nude madelaine: there are so many minuteraite statuettes of my nude russian nude body as a greek female nude athlete in ancient greece mentioned on google for eros and the olympic games.. just look up “naked female athletes” and terracotta and ancient greece... i did it with multitudes of research on the internet.. no only took five minutes.. but it was a passion.. a PASSION..



herzog: i know my passionate little whining winona..



nude madelaine: i love you moses.. herzog..



herzog: love ya too, babe..







this is their early relationship before the apple goes sour... nude butt winona – oops..

No comments:

Post a Comment