Pages

Thursday, July 30, 2015

the white queen and Cyclops..

the white queen nude;  my moon butt is a good butt .. it means mamy things.. it means mam queen mam nude..

Cyclops arrives..

Cyclops:  ahh.. we have.. many things.. to discuss.. before we get our respective clubs together...

the whit whiute white queen nude:  ys.. yes.. I have a new enemy .. myself.. forever myself.. an enemy to my club hef.. a hefty cloven hoof mine is my club..  I hae hae cloven hood hovv hoof hay.. make may hay mka makey hay..

Cyclops:  ahh their is much that is a charming pleasant devil in you..

the white queen with cloven hoofs:  ahhh... much boo hoo bhoo hoo .. much  a demonstone in me.. a black coal demonstone..
c

Cyclops:  id o I s don't I don't think so...

the white queen nude:  you haven't .. know me long..

Cyclops"  I want to .. know you.. for long... long temr term long permanent...

the white queennude: but what will it be like when the nightmares clawing from my viscera take boo hoo hoo hold of you..

cyclkops:  I don't scare eady easy...

the white queen nude:  I should.. bo hoo hoo wrn warn you you beforemahnd... beforehand I whould should warn you.. about my true nature mine..

Cyclops: and mine.. and my true nature..

the white queen nude:  this is mordor music.. sometimes their 's heaven .. so quickly...

No comments:

Post a Comment