Pages

Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Rusty by hanno alexander ridal raudsepp..

winona rusty:  I was all ten incarnations of the wasp, clothed or nude, nude or clothed.. I was clothed but naked, TRULY naked for much of the book, all TEN incarnations carnations of me.. I thought I was rusty but didn't even know I was winona.. I thought I was a cow...

winona rusty:  I love you mary ann

mary john ann:  you to.. you to.. but I .. but I.. but I.. was never their.. but I ALWAYS will be now..

winona rusty:  thank you .. thank you.. i'll always like saying thank you to you... rusty..

mary ann:  you to .. mary ann rusty..

winona rusty:  I am .. I am.. sniff boo hoo whimper.. I am mary ann rusty..

mary john ann:  sniff boo hoo.. I'm rusty john the babtist.. I think they said a jewish priestess named salome was responsible for my execution..

winona rusty:  I think she's going to execute me soon.. she's a very VERY good singer.. with curly curly hair.. she's curly..


winona rusty:  I think their is no end to the rape in sight .. she said it was a good rape.. but it.. didn't feel.. good.. it felt.. bad.. I sorrow I can't speak more simply..

mary john ann:  I think I'm going to exercise become an athlete to protect you..

winona rusty:  ooooooh....

No comments:

Post a Comment