Pages

Thursday, July 23, 2015

cyclops and havoc and nude storm nude orora nude storm.. nude river STORM nude..

nude storm:  the uncles of magnus incorporated are like French uncles teaching all the French restaurant ratatouille.. love that squirrel.. who drinks wines.. squirrels drink wine.. they dooo.. they doo.. Kermit the froge.. they dooo..

Cyclops:  yes frogs drink wine too..

havoc:  but the difference is profound

nude storm:  yes.. I am nude to be a waif for a frog kingdom.. frogs are the entirety of my powers.. I get all my mutant powers from mutant frogs.. most frogs are mutants.. a few are humans.. frogs control weather climates.. frogs are responsible for global warming to heat their ponds .. this is a good thing.. for frogs at least.. global warming helps my powers immensely anyway.. I would have no powers whatsoever without global warming.. so frogs and warm ponds are my friend and the friend of my vagina which is a mutant unto itself...

No comments:

Post a Comment