Pages

Wednesday, July 22, 2015

max.. lord..

max lord:  I am the lord.. of max.. I am super silly max..

nude Diana; super silly max?

max lord:  I've been their I've been their..

nude sniff Diana nude:  so have I sniff so have I..

max lord;  I am a dumb def mutt man..

nude Diana:  mutt what.. I thot the mutts were defmutt..

max lord:  mutt's mutt..

nude Diana:  I am a defmutt..

max lord:  yesseith...




max lord;  so the hankers in lawyerly contumes of mischief..

nude Diana:  uh.. what max?

max lord:  I dunno wazzis I juss said..

nude Diana:  neither do I max neither do I...

max lord:  a hanker is a hankerchief for which we kill women.. a lawyerly contume is a mockingbird for which we hire simon.. mischief is paula's anxiety attacks..

nude Diana:  whadduabud randy..

max lord;  whad abbud randy.. id dunno him...



max lord:  so.. the chieften of tribal marketing warfare is me..

nude Diana:  uh what max..

max lord:  I am no amazon man..

nude Diana:  whuazzat max..

max lord:  Heracles?

nude Diana:  sniff boohoo ho wahhh.. I think he be my fudder..

max lord:  I'm sorry.. I'm sorry..

nude Diana:  so am I max.. so am I..

No comments:

Post a Comment