Pages

Wednesday, July 22, 2015

nude barbara minerva...

nude Barbara Minerva:  I a I am a silly angeliny.. a silly angel am I.. the leading cause of AIDS.... them's the kickin's for me.. I be a silly AIDS menace.. a Mengele menace I am.. the silly abortion of time I am... I am deadly sour at this.. their is no menace like th enude nude Barbara menace abortion.. I am so silly to be menacing and deadly that the time grows sour with age, with autumn, with genocide menace abortion... I am an abortion..

nude Diana:  I I I .. am too weak to stop you....

nude brake dancing Barbara Minerva:  them's the da kickin's for YA... wheeee....

nude Diana:  I can't do that..

nude Barbara Minerva:  so can I... wehhhhheeeee.. whehh ohh wheehh ohhh... starts ginging singing.. whehh ohh wheehhh ohh.. I am so karla minoguei...

nude Diana: but I'm .. not .. no t .. I'm..

nude Barbara Minerva:  this is a silly war meance meance menace fleance flince mince me already.. this is war already.. let's go..

nude Diana:  weakly weally wealy weakly - yayyy warrr..

nude agh Athena nude:  it begins..



nude Athena:  the breakfast of champions begins

nude Diana: a gghhh ooghhahhghghh

nude Barbara barbarian:  ahhh gghh oohghghhahhghhh

nude Athena:  well fought, ladies, well fought ladies, like gents, just like gents..

the beginning...

No comments:

Post a Comment