Pages

Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Wonder woman 3

Darkseid: the moose are in season.. the moose are in season..

nude Diana:  my sweet ass are in season.. my sweet ass are in season.. a spicy ass I is..

darkseid:  I be not certain of my response..

nude Diana:  well.. I .. am..

darkseid: ... ah.. this is a certainty

nude Diana:  yes.. it .. is..

darkseid:  hmmm..

nude Diana:  hmh..

darkseid:  hmm.. mmm

nude dina:  hmh hmh hmh mmm.. I'm Dinah shore

darkseid:  their is nothing in the silly wars of moxey proxy....

nude dina:  I am a nue dina ..

darkseid:  so.. let us begin our tabletalk .. their is order and nothing but order..

ares:  and I am chaos.. nothing but chaos.. I am the Mephistopheles of the three of us..

nude Diana:  and so am I..

darkseid:  no.. never you.. you are faust..

nude Diana: - impatiently, stampting her cleft foot - faaauuusstt?...

darkseid:  yess..

ares:  - in tears - faust?

nude Diana: in tears- I think so.. think.. so..

dars:  their is dars in the cleft of time

nude Diana: the cleft of my nude butt time..

dars vader:  I do not well understand you..

nude Diana:  no.. it is not meant fo r you to..

ares:  .. and ...I.. am chaso.. chaos.. KaySARRR....

No comments:

Post a Comment