Pages

Thursday, July 23, 2015

magneto.. the post of licence to mutual regret..

magneto:  I am a mookse knightley.. I believe in nude kiera.. this is the leu key for katya.. leucine is reich in magnet.. I am a reich knight.. I am the face of the reich mutual business..  I am grant morisson...

nude rogue:  and I am a nude postess nude hostess of mutual rag muffins regret..

magneto:  yes.. we'll have to wait and see...




Cyclops:  we'll have to fight the wolf tone magneto now..

prof x:  yess.. its a prof wr war wirr helicopter cogs.. mutual beneficient beneficience science war of helicopter cogs..

cylcops:  some o fthis war is beyond me..

prof x:  it is behind the scence science scenery of drapery of courpet.. carpet Courbet.. he did carpets with Delacroix... cd carpets..

Cyclops:  this science is not beyond me.. the science of cd's should involve weavery.. nanotech weavery..

prof:  yes .. symbiote science.. up my alley.. I am a fan of nanotech symbiotes..

Cyclops:  fembots are in the next alley..

nude storm:  I am redy for war red war cold war.. I need a nude cold shower.. I am brown under moist..

No comments:

Post a Comment