Pages

Monday, July 27, 2015

uncanny x-men 2.. nude winona ryder can play nude mystique as well.. as you wish..

nude mystique:  magneto .. are you okay?...

magneto:  I'm okay.. thenk thanks.. I'm.. okay..

nude mystique:... I love you heart and soul.. eric.. beautiful love.. magnus.. erik .. eric.. ALWAYS remember that..

magneto:  thank you.. I think .. I might have to take a rest holiday..

nude mystique:  i'll.. imen.. I"LL take over leadership of the brotherhood. .. sniff boo hoo hoo.. of evil of EEVVIIRLL mutants..

magneto:  ahh.. yess. thet that's whats its called.. the .. brotherhood.. brother.. brother..

nude mystique:  yess .. yess... - with a mild conniving whisper, in tears, a tearful whisper conniving - rest.. just rest...

magneto:  - he rests in bed.. - nude ever nude mystique is still in tears, she reverts to flesh - tones.. to pink - flesh tones..

Logan walks in..

Logan:  I've got the milk...

magneto:  - his eyes closed - who's .. he..

nude mystique still in flesh tones:  a.. a.. - in tears - a friend...

magneto:  ahhh.. a friend... logan.. lohhgann... my old dear dear.. agghhh...

nude mystique:  here's some milk warm milk ... logan prepared it..

logan:  I .. I did?  ohh.. yess... memories getting hazy...

nude mystique still STILL in ever flesh ppink tones - :  here drink u[p sailor..

logan:  yes - a demonic sinister smile which scares even naked mystique - YESS.. - quietly - sailor.. one sec.. - he squats some purple liquid in the milk -

nude mystique:  what?

logan:  it' s purple noni tofu symbiote.. - it'll help fully restore your mutant magnet powers to health...

magneto:  okay.. - he drinks it, falls deathly grey face asleep quietly -..

nude mystique: ahh.. it is finished.. thenks thatnks logan.. almost forgot..

nude rogan nude rogue walks in rogan:  what?.. yes.. I'm .. I'm sorry magneto..

nude rogue: it's finished- with tearful wailing sternness - I'm leader of the breather brotherhood now..

nude mystique:  smiling with gleeful decietfull connivingness - ahhh.. yess .. all according to plan..

logan:  - a demon circle of FIRREE encircles the four sleeping combatents.. -  here's some gin.. and tonic.. we've won..

the nude girls:  hehehe.. we've won?.... hahahah heeheheh bwa HA HA BWA HA HA.. we've WON>.....

No comments:

Post a Comment