Pages

Thursday, July 23, 2015

nude storm nude orora little girl nude...

nude orora:  my thingus mixtus is a mistake in my vungus of vagina mine minx vagina.. a royalist vagina I have.. a loyalist vagina I have.. I am a lodo vagina loco wisdom I have in my vagina.. v'ger vagina mine...  this is my fire butt a rocket firing my nude butt mud autumn a beaver am I busy like minx building a weather tornado dam in autumn.. an autumn beaver am I.. I build for Cyclops weather climate control dams.. I do freeze-frame control dams.. I do nothing but dam dam dam.. I am a mad clam.. I'm the clam who talks to fishies on sesame street.. seweed is my mentor... my mutant powers are nothing but seaweed.. rivulets vagina mine of seaweed.. air currents of seaweed run my power thru my climate vagina mine.. my mutant powers are my vagina.. nothing more nothing else...


nude orora:  my vagina powers are linx laden with HEAVY water.. I am a linx minx nude.. I have beaver pelt belly gut bowels channeling my mutant powers DEEEP.. into the earth .. into the mines of the earth the nickel core of the earth geology.. are my bowels deep my mutant bowels.. my mutant genome is my bowels.. my DNA is my bowels.. sorry for the English it's a strange rhyme .. a Chaucer rhyme.. I'm a nude woman Chaucer medieval.. I'm a medieval nude woman.. I am a doctor nude of rythms.. of rytems.. of tams tams tams rymes.. I am tam-tam.. I am tit-tam.. I am tits friendly and MUNIFICENT... I am magna rays.. I I I and I .. I am a narcissist mutant.. MUTANT... am I.. I should be the leader of the uncanny x-men.. not boo hoo hoo Cyclops...

No comments:

Post a Comment