Pages

Monday, July 27, 2015

matt damon.. i know the future.. i don't think i can stop it.. after winona calls you and johnny to her house.. .after she spent twenty four hours reading all the posts on my webpage..

.. after.. then .. right RIGHT before you're about to leave with winona and johnny to meet me.. your mother calls.. the police are silently standing and sitting beside her with a list of things for her to say to you .. one of them is please come right away matt to help me the cops are scaring me.. I'm so scared of the cops.. they've been bothering me... You, matt, say, i'll come.. you winona go meet.. she your mother says, reading from the list, please, matt, bring winona with you, please matt, she knows things about talking or.. she your mother says something like that.. winona says what?  I don't - ....

   you, matt, winona, and johnny end up going to meet your mother.. I'm not sure if anyone brings a cell-phone.. the cell phones have circuitry which the cops use to trace people with especially celebrities.. the cell phones are radio-connected thru the air to outer space sattelites which map the earth.. you go to the airport to go on a plane to meet your mother - maybe she reads from the list and tells you which state airport to go to - and the police abduct all three of you at the airport.. your mother might have said please bring a cell phone

winona goes to a mental institute where she literally becomes rusty from the book "myra breckingridge"  . winona is raped by a nurse, anally, I'm so sorry for saying that winona.. with a metal object, the only way anal rape can occur, .. a security guard cop also rapes her.. she spends many weeks or months in the mental institute scared for her life and terrified of being raped again.. winona, sweet winona, you become rusty, you become rusty.. you become .. rusty..

I'm sorry, matt, your father was in fact the man he was in good will hunting.. so I believe was your mother.. your father calls the cops and they go to your house and abduct you all and bring you all to mental institutions...

I don't think I can prevent any of this from happening....

No comments:

Post a Comment