Pages

Wednesday, July 22, 2015

max lord...

max lord:  the lights of business competence are a bowling alley surplus mixtus.. bowling for columbine appleshooters are a confusing mobs uncle.. the monkey's suit uncle

nude Diana:  is a nude Diana monkey..

max lord:  ahh.. yes.. here we are then.. let's talk thenna.. the first star wars character.. we'll get you into star wars Diana..

nude Diana:  yippee.. i'll play Anakin..

max lord:  reach for the stars Diana

nude Diana:  so I'm ready to turn to the dark side.. ho h hoh hoh... darrrrr...

George lucas:  about Anakin, Diana..

nude Diana:  yessss???

George:  I've got a kid called haydnn in mind.. he's real talent..

nude Diana:  - crushed - what?

George:  sorry, I found him in Toronto..

nude Diana:  but but I thought I landed in a white kimono in Toronto..

George:  hey how about both you and haydnn play Anakin .. we'll ahh.. we'll make it work..

nude Diana:  how about haydnn enters a mystical ruby vegetation vegetable womb in dagobah.. and becomes.. meeeee.. whittle me...

George:  whoa just I just.. I once when I imagined PLAYING Anakin had a thought just like that... you bring me back Diana you bring me back..

nude Diana:  sniff boo hooo I do that .. I really doo.. boo hhoo hoo...

No comments:

Post a Comment