Pages

Saturday, September 12, 2015

donna troy in gotham socratic dialogues

I'm writing my posts on comic book resources as socratic comic book dialogues.. it's presently the only way I can express myself on these forums.. as socratic dialogues between comic book heros and "villains" and villain-heros hero-villains.. so here goes with my first comic book socratic dialogue...



Thomas Wayne: ... dishes and tablenapkins.. dishes and tablenapkins..



young master wayne bruce;  - impatiently - maybe their are more important things in the planet than dishes and tablenapkins..



Thomas wayne: .. yes.. dishes and tablenapkins...



young bruce wayne:  gotta get out of suburbia.. where is Alfred..



Thomas wayne: .. Alfred?... you're asking about Alfred?.. interesting..



young bruce wayne: .. I need to begin my work..


Thomas wayne walks out not hearing...



Adrian Jacobs Batman Azrael:  I'm think I'm going to do some very good bad dichotomy ick things.. I am an ick man.. sync.. convergance.. I am convergance batman.. it will all converge..

peter Gallagher kris Kristofferson earth 2 bruce wayne: .. I'm having bad dreams.. they're hurting my back..

the riddler:  .. an e nygma is pervading gotham.. ahh my back...

Penguin:  whispering - whsssss.. blood is streaming from the narrows.. where am I.. lost in dream.. in the Oakley achings of dream.. I an nightingale dream.. a nightingale sparrow.. ahh.. a nightingale sparrow.. ahh crows CROW are coming to save a little black teenage boy I once tried to hire for my corporation..

peter duggio nugio: .. hey.. I might work for Trump someday..

Penguin: .. no not for trump.. not quite yet.. after he's president...

peter duggio: ... ahh.. yeah yes.. after quite a day for trump being president. .. hahaha.. I am a young black man who never though it would happen... he's Mexican buy the way...

penguin: .. ahh .. Mexican.. Trump is Mexican.. how interesting..

peter duggio:  yeah.. juss joss seems kinda obvious to me.. his complexion even his voice somehow.. wonner was Donald duck a Mexican man too..

penguin:.. ahh.. old Donald a duck after my own heart..

donna troy:  peter.. sniff boo hooo.. are you okay.. pengy you hired him didn't you  .. you're watching out for him... juss call me alex.. peter.. alex troia is my silly name hiyphen..

penguin:  .. ahh donna troyia.. glad you could finally join my org.. dot.. org.. and alex..

donna troy:.. glad to be back.. oh geez.. I think you're just hallucinating me.. I do that.. I'm still in a personal prison of my own divizing.. a divine devize prison machiavell... wonder woman has become quit the quit you quite the machiavell hasn't she..

penguin: .. she is very much into the justice fairness thing now isn't she.. sorry don't mean to cause offence to your.. condition troia.. I've known you're condition many a time..

donna troy:  sniff boo hoo.. it' snoooott nooott fair...

peter duggio:  double negative.. sorry so insensitive of me. . dunno why I pointed out that irrelevant observation..

donna troy:  no observations are irrelevant.. I am god of darkness now...

peter duggio:  double negative is an eclipso...

donna troy: - what- silent whisper - what?.. an eclipso.. what? - silent whisper - whoosh...

peter duggio:  eclipso has been in gotham a long long time..

Adrian Azrael Batman:  I think I knew him once..

earth 2 bruce wayne: - tired but struggling forever struggling against his tiredness, something the mind blood-spattered Adrian can never do.. demon circuit.. demon circuit.. earth 2 bruce wayne:  .. aghhh... yes.. we knew each other Adrian back in the day.. sorry I was going to make a little sound.. their was an eclipso dawn which consumed you Adrian Jacobs and alex troia.. eclipso is forever.. a dawn of day.. a dawn of night.. day is coming... morning violence.. poison ivy jigsaw puzzles of the morning.. morning dew violence sunflower seeds of the morning.. sunlight photon seeds.. day is coming to gotham .. lightning day.. convergance.. omnus..

spider man:  omnus... omnus..

donna troy alex:  ... a will never NEVER conquer omnus...

eclipso:  nor I..











No comments:

Post a Comment