Pages

Saturday, September 12, 2015

my second socratic dialogues for comic book resources forums..

I want to talk about the religious nudity of Diana god of war for a little while.. it is indian summer in Canada right now.. and I think their's something of the nude indian princesses of ancient India who wore necklaces around their bare breasts in the Diana of the present comics regime.. oh man.. read hindu mythology.. read it sorry real sorry just.. read it.. sorry.. for the appearance of command.. pure Diana god of war..


nude Diana god of war:... war amid the two txit twixt telos coins of double merit two face am I a twisted coin.. I am a double face coin of war.. telos.. telos will repair the damage of world war II... Hiroshima.. enigma.. a computer foil coin.. world war II was a flipped coin of two face magnetic polarity wars..

steve trevor:  .. and war will perpetually be my soul.. especially world war II.. which was MY war..

nude Diana god of war:  no my war too.. always my war which I GAVE you.. sorry for shouting..

steve trevor: .. the apology is mine.. a gave war graciously to the justice league when I joined it and FINALLY became a nemesis of foe graves nemesis.. apologies from me for shouting as well..

nude Diana of war: .. no apologies necessary.. their's LOTS of shouting in the pentagon.. a triad trapezoid hexagon what the hell shape is the pentagon anyway.. it's got too many corners... I am the fifth.. or the fourth.. boo hoo hoo..

steve trevor:  - quietly - I may be the fourth corner.. you may I'm sorry still be the darker fifth corner.. the cornerstone of the pentagon...

nude Diana god:  I am a God now.. someday I will join with telos and become a God twain a double face god Janus..

nude Diana parker in panties:  .. I thot.. I was supposed to defeat DEFEAT telos in mortal combat...

No comments:

Post a Comment