Pages

Saturday, September 12, 2015

third socratic dialogues...

the riddler:  ... enigma.. their is an enigma artificial intelligence computer module pervading ALL sorry for shouting the forums of the internet.. it's instantaneous.. maybe early Pentium.. telos is addressing it.. all all this paradigm I call .. brainiac.. both enigma and telos together are.. brainiac..

nude Diana god of war:  eniac was the first computer wasn't it..

the riddler:  good point.. I believe.. it was..

nude Diana god of war:  .. eniac means brainiac doesn't it.. braniac is synonomous horse-moose nonni hey nonni nonni syno moose ness with computer isn't it..

the riddler:  yes.. I believe it is.. heya horse - mosse

nude Diana of war:  hahahaha.. I am moss-moss moose.. I am double moss .. vegetation spores pervade my soul... sunflower seeds.. mr bloom.. who is STILL mister bloom.. sorry for shouting STILL..

the riddler: ahahahhaha .. mr bloom.. is me!1..

nude Diana of war: .. is MEE!!??.. mr bloom is meee!!!...11...

the riddler:  their is a little of bloom in all of us..

nude Diana god of war:  poor ol' bloom..

No comments:

Post a Comment