Coles Book-Pope: .. ".. I gave.. I gave.. and I gave.. and I was always thanked.. always thanked.. I only had honest, trustworthy, decent, and happy dealings with people.. with my clients, my consumers, my customers... and then.. I had .. EMPLOYEES.. who DESTROYED... DEVASTATED... all.. all.. ALL these relationships.. all these hard-won, hard-earned, faith-based relationships I had with my clients, my customers.. they INVESTED in my business.. who DOES this.. it happened from the very beginning of my business.. and I stopped it.. put a capper to it.. it .. was over.. and I had .. friends.. clients... clients who were my friends.. for the very first time in my life.. after the inauspicious, undignified start of my business.. what rankles me.. what really GETS to me.. is that the employees, the ASSHOLES who destroyed my friendships with my clients.. were.. WOMEN.. they were all WOMEN.. WHY were they employed.. they were PAID to do this.. they were PAID .. SALARIES.. GOOD SALARIES.. to DESTROY the FAITH with my customers.. I finally started .. almost .. hallucinating.. messages.. in the air.. handwriting on the wall.. on invisible plastic.. which were.. THREATS.. actual THREATS to my customers.. my clients... my friends.. my friends.. who .. WROTE .. that.. who .. HANDWROTE .. that..
... I am Coles Book-Pope.. I am King of the Rocket men.. I will have my revenge..."...
Robert Downey Junior is "King of the Rocket Men".. script by Scott Snyder.. this movie is directed by John Favreau...
No comments:
Post a Comment