Pages

Saturday, October 15, 2016

David Lynch's "D. P. 7"....

Philip Voight: .. ".. I have read every single book you own .. Randolph.. which means you can read none of them.. not a single one.. "

Randy: ..".. they've been .. banned from my.. they've been banned from me.. all my books have been banned reading by you.. Philip.."

Philip Voight: ..".. that is... because somehow.. long, long ago.. we once agreed.. that I was the one who was meant to cure my daughter... to heal her .. about a day has passed now where you could have been that man.. and I decided long ago .. with you, .. Randy.. that it would be me.. only me.. who would help my daughter... "..

Brian: .. ".. and me.. I'll be you... Randy.. I'll be you .. you'll never be you without also being me.. Randy.. that's the way it's going to be.. how it was always meant to be...

Damien: ...".. I am not a believer in the paranormal.. and if I ever find out... if I EVER find out.. the paranormal exists.. then you'll all be sorry,..."...


Nikita Herzegovenia and Michael J. Fox are playing Randy

Philip Voight is Alan Rickman

Brian is Johnny Depp

Damien is Crispin Glover...

Brad Renfro plays the leader of the three headhunters who is sent to hunt down D. P 7 by Philip Voight... Brad Renfro plays the one member of the trio who is truly competent, truly deadly...


in David Lynch's

"D. P. 7"...

No comments:

Post a Comment