Pages

Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Gary Oldman's Commissioner Jim Gordon in "Gotham"... and cillian murphy as Jonathon Crane.. still a psychiatrist for career criminals...

Commissioner Gordon: ..".. You cowardly little child-killer, pamela isley..."

Jonathon Crane:..".. easy their .. Commissioner.. easy.. easy their... sorry.. pamela.. i'll try to mind my language.."..

Pamela Isley: .. ".. it's okay.. it's okay.. but i'm so witwee.."..

Commissioner Gordon: ..".. you're not.. you're just.. not.. "..

Jonathon Crane: ...".. commissioner.."..

Commissioner Gordon: ..".. you're not.. you're not innocent .. pamela.. I just don't .. understand why you .. insist .. on this innocent ACT.."

Jonathon Crane: ..".. COMMISSIONER!!.."..

Commissioner Gordon: .."... Enough, Jonathon!.. Jonathon.. Jonathon.. I don't .. mean these words how they sound.. I just.. I don't think you understand.."..

Jonathon Crane: .. "... I don't understand.. Commissioner.. I don't and I'm not supposed to... it's all so wrong.. so wrong.. so wrong.. but i'm concerned about pamela isley being a child here.. in the equation of our protocol and bureaucracy... and.. their is a character.. a young girl.. in marcel Proust's novels.. her name is Gilberte.. she is a very young girl.. she's pamela.."..

Pamela Isley: ..".. yes.. i'm gil.. i'm gil.. i'm gil.."..

Commissioner Gordon: ..".. pamela .. i'm only yelling at you the same way I would yell at my daughter in exactly the same way.. NOT as a Commissioner.. and I think you may know the kind of father I am.. I mean.. I DON'T .. as a rule.. yell at my children.. it's when.. my children are victims .. that's when I yell at them.."..

Pamela Isley: .. ".. I understand .. gil commissioner.."..

Commissioner Gordon: ..".. Pamela .. i'm sorry.. it's .. I don't understand hurting the innocent.. and I've seen  .. SEEN .. you hurt innocent children.. "

Jonathon Crane: ... ".. I know... Commissioner.. I know .. pamela..."..

Commissioner Gordon: ..".. but.. Jonathon is right.. you are a child, pamela.. an innocent child.. and I KNOW it's not the same when an innocent child hurts children.. it's just.. I don't.. GET it.."..

Jonathon Crane: ..".. it's because I see only one victim here and it's my psychiatrist tunnel vision.. it's pamela isley.. a seventeen year old girl.."..


.. speel spool edit inkenstink medusa silk zoom zu Chris Nolan und zu Tim Burton und zu Danny Elfman.. org.. net.. com.. not .. rom.. com .. rom.. com...

No comments:

Post a Comment