Pages

Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Giganta, in "The Wonder Woman" written by Gail Simone..

Giganta: ..".. What HAPPENED.. to W. H. Smith.. He taught me EVERYTHING I know about science and biotechnology and my powers my Giganta-superpowers.. he made me W. H. Smith MADE me into the super-criminal I am today.. and what HAPPENED to him.. He.. he began .. torturing little girls?... that.. HAPPENED.. W. H. Smith launched a Spanish Inquistion against .. against .. troubled or troubling cops.. against cops who were not exactly so good.. but NO cop should .. you CAN'T treat cops the way W. H. Smith treats cops.. that's AUSCHWITZ.. it's hard-core Auschwitz.. W. H. Smith.. to treat cops.. like that.. even or ESPECIALLY cops who are.. not so good.. not so good.. what HAPPENED to you, W. H. Smith... do you turn yourself into a bad guy then so you can use one of those flesh-decaying instruments on yourself that I am so personably, intimately familiar with thank god for the flesh-regenerative technology you help me invent .. W. H. Smith.. what HAPPENED.. "

Peter Parker: .. ".. I'm here.. Giganta.. i'm Peter.. I'm here.. I couldn't stay in my other universe.. the needs the horror horrific needs of W. H. Smith called me here .. to yours.. only I can help.. me.. Peter Parker .. no one else.. I don't regard the etiquette of universe-continuity when the soul of a man .. protecting a man's soul from hellfire is at stake.. the soul of W. H. Smith.. I save souls.. I'm Peter Parker.. that's why I'm here.. meeting you.. Giganta.. that's why I accomplished the impossible and met you.. Giganta.. I .. Giganta.. I want to talk to you about W. H. Smith.. I lost my snappy-patter skills because of W. H. Smith.. I lost all my natural Spider-man actor's prowess because of W. H. Smith.. because .. he informed me.. in terms that couldn't be clearer.. that I could never be a superhero like Spider-man .. why?.. because then I wouldn't be myself, Peter Parker.. if I was Spider-man.. that would be either bulshitting or clinical schizophrenia.. that's what W. H. Smith told me.. you can only imagine the effect that had no my life and my career as Spider-man.. because their had never been a journalist of the prowess of W. H. Smith.. and I always.. wanted.. to be.. a good journalist.."...

No comments:

Post a Comment