Pages

Friday, October 14, 2016

Heinrik / Ingrid.. a novel written by Steve McCluhan...

Heinrik talked to Rusty...

Heinrik said, “I .. I'm sorry, Rusty.. I'm really sorry.. I think you don't know how much of this out-of-body experience.. reality .. I understand.. where the understanding is the out-of-body.. and where the body is the.. me.. the body is me.. and I think me my body is you Rusty and I think I've gone in and out of you Rusty.. kind of ducked in and out of you, Rusty.. and you feel all the pain.. “

Rusty said, “I'm a crier.. when I feel pain, I cry.. it's me.. that's.. that's me... but.. but.. Heinrik.. you're so different than me.. you're so much.. calmer.. more steadfast.. “

Heinrik: ..”... maybe i'm steadfast and you're the stalwart, Rusty.. “

Rusty: ..”.. I think.. it's like a kind of stalwart pain i'm always in.. i'm always.. in pain.. Heinrik.. I'm always in pain.. and the pain makes me wince and burst into tears.. like a crawly teary-eyed crawling jellyfish in my eyes..”

Heinrik: .. “.. I respect that about you, Rusty.. more than I can say.. more than I can say.. it doesn't make it easy at all.. to be you.. Rusty..”

Rusty: .. “.. yeah..”.. Rusty said gracefully, “.. yah.. heh.. i'm not easy to be me.. to be me.. not to be me at all..”

Heinrik: ..”.. I think somehow... sometimes.. frequently.. it's too easy to be me .. to be myself.. Heinrik.. I find it too easy to be myself.. it's like.. I glide easily.. I glide easily...”..

Rusty: ..” .. I think.. I crawl.. I crawl a hard crawl.. I think the gliding thing is your forte, Heinrik.. it makes me see you as a man of command.. “

Heinrik: ..”.. Rusty.. I want to tell you.. when I become Ingrid.. when I become her.. when I transform thru the sheerest, most receptacle magic into her.. into Ingrid.. I think.. I think it may tell you something of fortitude.. great fortitude .. about your destiny.. Rusty..”


Brad Renfro is Rusty?

Brad Pitt is Heinrik..

Uma Thurman is Ingrid..

No comments:

Post a Comment