Pages

Friday, October 14, 2016

I'm going to try to write an epic Nude Circe monologue for Wonder Woman 2...

Nude Circe: ..".. is it a pain I'm in is a question of my pain in my inward bulwarks and gate arches of my physioanatomy it is my pain turned inside me out and I am an inside-out sensation.. that is what violence is.. and I .. forevermore Nude Circe am anti-voiiOELELENECCEEE... AHHHHGHGHGHH!!!

Nude Circe: ..".. I am the pi irrational number of irrational violence.. for my nude violence is so irrational and manic and a mania of violence that is so bloodthirsty .. I am so nude bloodthirsty violence.. I am so nude blood violence.. I am so nude thirst for violence.. I am the thirst of violence.. I am the thirst of violence.. I am the thirst of violence..  I am the complete circle circuit of violence.. I am a circle of violence to my SELLFFISDAFOOFDJSDFO!!!!....

Nude Circe: ..".. no.. no.. no.. a radian arc of jigjagged violence cutthroats my violence nude into my the vulva gate arches of my soul twain are jigjagged sawed by radian arc violence which cuts my vulva doom soul forever so no violence I am can be a circe circle to itself... I like circuits that are cut.. I like circuits that are frayed, cut red or white wires.. but my circuit of violence meets itself and I am so no circle of violence.. merely a circuit of violence... merely a circuit.. with no frayed severance end of itself.. no severing force to the violence to end it in a frawed frayed fritted wire shavings of white tufts of inward wire this would be an ideal end of violence.. but it is not so for me... "


Nude Circe monologues for Uma Thurman in Wonder Woman 2 written all by Scott Snyder...

No comments:

Post a Comment