Pages

Saturday, October 15, 2016

Sean Penn actor from Sean Penns directed, "The Crossing Guard", Douglas Rain is playing Andrew Hemingway....

Andrew Hemingway: ..".. okay .. Philip Voight.. so you're President of the United States now.. and there's nothing I can do about that.. but you have infinite mind-control powers too.. Philip Voight.. and their is.. something.. I should be able to.. do about that.."..

Philip Voight: ..".. I think you overestimate my powers as President of the U. S. .. mr.. hemingway.. I became American President to curb my telepathic powers.. to put iron-restraints on them.. to put manacles on my telepathic powers.. it was too much.. it was wrong.. you are right.. mr... hemingway.. you couldn't be more right about my powers .. they were wrong .. they were wrong powers for the wrong man.. me.. myself.. Philip Voight.. but .. once my powers are so muted and silenced that they no longer have an effect on paranormals.. not even a negligible, marginal one.. perhaps then.. I can be the right man for being President.... and then.. AGUGGUGHGHGHGHH!!!!..."..

Andrew Hemingway: ..".. henry.. henry.. imen.. Philip.. Philip.. can I call you Philip.. i'm too slow.. i'm just too slow.."

Philip Voight: .. It's ... okay.. Andrew.. I've always been sort of.. quick on the uptake.. "

Andrew Hemingway: ..".. you know.. sorry.. Philip.. mr.. hemingway.. ahh... that's my name.. sorry.. mr.. Voight.. ahh.. ahh.. I've just.. i'm supposed to .. somehow -  with deep apology - it's like i'm supposed to be sorta one of the good guys.."

Philip Voight: ..".. I can make your dreams possible.. into realities.. ah.. their I go being the ol' Philip Voight again.."

Andrew Hemingway: ..".. maybe .. heh.. then we can just call it a draw.."

---- AND ALL HELL BREAKS LOOSE ----

screenplay by... Gru?.. written for David Lynch's "D. P. 7...

Andrew Hemingway: .. Douglas Rain..

Philip Voight: .. Alan Rickman...

No comments:

Post a Comment