Wednesday, October 5, 2016
The Most Imp message I can give you yet from The Boschs: ... never.. never.. never .. sorry real sorry real sorry never read a book called "War in the Woods" by an author I believe is named "Marc Laar" or "Mark Laar" or "Mart Laar"... I'm not sure of the author's name but it's one of those names, I think.. the monstrous, satanic book is called "War in the Woods".. after you read this book.. and read the monstrous sexual torture of women this book, "War in the Woods" justifies.. you will after you've read this book.. find another book in your possession.. the book you find in your possession will be a book of fiction which celebrates and endorses the sadistic sexual torture of a small innocent, child.. this book will never leave you for more than a decade.. this book will haunt you for more than a decade.. this book will prey on your mind for more than a decade.. THE INTERNET WILL TELEPATHICALLY FIND THIS BOOK.. or is it .. your personal database intranet that does this...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment