Pages

Wednesday, October 12, 2016

.. A warning from the Bosch's about reading a book by .. E. Stewart Lee?.. I book the I believe the book I was reading was a book by E. Stewart Lee..

.. I believe.. if you read a book by E. Stewart Lee.. I'm not sure the author is E. Stewart Lee but it was a book by E. Stewart Lee I was reading.. I believe the author is E. Stewart Lee.. I believe that if you read a book by E. Stewart Lee.. sorry.. real sorry for the repetition of the name.. that reading a book by him.. will cause.. misunderstandings.. silent misunderstandings between in respect to you and your father.. while your father is being very nice actually, rather nice your father is being actually... your father will seem.. rather sort of violent in his personal manner.. of talking, of reacting.. even tho he's being only rather nice.. and you will be nice to him to out of due courtesy... this from reading a book by .. E. Stewart Lee?.. is that the author in question with whom.. this happens?...

 .. a message from Doctor Strange and the Boschs...

No comments:

Post a Comment