Pages

Wednesday, October 5, 2016

What is a gel?.. wo is a gel?.. who is a gel?.. who is gel?...

.. gel doesn't know that World War II might not have ended .. she's read about people who believe that.. but if you tell her that honestly.. World War II might NEVER have ended.. we might still be in it in the twenty-first century.. the gel.. a kind of whisp or mere splinter fragment snowflake of a ghost.. the gel.. doesn't UNDERSTAND.. doesn't get.. doesn't get at all how we could still be living in world war II.. that the Nazi's could still be in power... a gel will never understand any of it.. she will be absolutely whistfully befuddled by this.. i'm not sure if the word for a gel is "bemused"... their are other things about a gel... she doesn't think that Patrick Swayze along with many other celebrities reported deceased may in fact be alive.. but the gel does know that Albert Finney is alive.. she saw him recently on TV.. she knows he's alive.. I think.. I think.. Albert Finney is unique.. somehow unique to a gel...
 
     .. I would not want to be in the company of a male gel.. I don't like to think about them...

this paragraph was written by Scott Snyder...

No comments:

Post a Comment