Pages

Friday, October 14, 2016

Why did Allan Rickman change my reality so I had to explain why my reality was changed.. and teh reason I finally arrived at as to why my reality was changed... was because a book which I later found out was a very nice book about Lillian Hellman growing up a nice town called Hollywood, California.. a nice book of her reminiscences.. a book named "Pentamo" or "Pentiamo".. a book which could have been written by Louise May Alcott, author of "Little women", maybe Lillian Hellman's book is even a nicer book than that, more innocent.. Alan Rickman.. her last name being Hellman?.. Hell man.. Hellman.. Hell man.. a missprint.. Alan.. did they show you that book and say it was quite a different book than the nice one I just described.. about growing up in old Hollywood...

No comments:

Post a Comment