Pages

Saturday, July 6, 2024

.. Hanno Ridal Raudsepp: ..".. I posted below that from now on I was going to take only clonazepam and escitalopram.. at three o'clock in the morning.. every day.. at three o'clock in the morning.. but actually it was too.. tumultuous.. too.. foreboding.. or.. it was too.. it.. the feeling everything was too dangerous an experience only taking clonazepam and escitalopram.. with no cogentin.. that's probably because my system is so accustomed to taking all four pills every day for about.. has it been two years of taking all four pills.. one pill of clonazepam.. one pill of escitalopram.. and two pills of cogentin.. those four pills.. those four pills.. has it been almost two years of my taking those four pills.. and my system being so now.. my system being.. focused.. on taking those four pills.. is.. adapted?-.. is that the word.. it's that.. I need the cogentin now along with the clonazepam and escitalopram.. it was too dangerous an experience for me to only take the clonazepam and escitalopram.. I need to take the cogentin.. along with it.." .. .. .. .. .. $3.. stochastic disturbance terms.. issue #823 paul dini / joe benitez poison ivy pamela isley 3-year old kate moss priscilla rich 3-year old rachel summers 3-year old megan d. iseult 9-year old angelica jones 9-year old megan d. iseult.. stochastic disturbance terms.. $3..

No comments:

Post a Comment